• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Once the party reaches the ruined structure, Pok pokes around examining the ruins.

[sblock=OOC]

Copied over from the original post.

18 Religion on ruins

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
River, come have a look at these ruins with me. I see several structural elements that you may know better than I. Pok indicates facings and directional clues to what the structure could have been before it was ruined.

[sblock=OOC]

Monday bump

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

If Pok can't use the assist for his religion check, could it count toward a history check?

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Pok]
Yes that's fine.
[/sblock]

[sblock=KD]
Do you wish to continue with the investigation? If you're satisfied I can move the next scene over, just don't want to move before everyone's ready.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=KD]
You're right, it was pretty clear. It was late last night and I'd just finished a 14 hour day having traveled on the highway for about half of it.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Religion DC 18]
This looks like it was a structure dedicated to the Silver Flame, the iconic symbol has been desecrated and left under a pile of detritus. The architecture is reminiscent of that from the temple you visited in Moonwatch.
[/sblock]

[sblock=History DC 16]
You remember that this region was previously where a small community of frontierspeople had located of Brelish descent. In 987 YK, King Boranel of Breland evacuated the few remaining Brelish settlements and declared the land off limits. This likely was one of them, although it appears only this building has survived.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 29]
You detect some figures on the far side of the ruins hiding behind the trees.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Please place yourselves on a location in the pit. Sorry for using a less accurate map tool, but Maptools is having trouble loading for me. Just let me know where you are, but no actions yet.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• book1.xls.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 106

Velmont

First Post
After a second thought, River answers Pok question. "This seems to be an ancient church of the Silver Flame, probably build when Breland tries to populate this land. No one must have been using this site since King Boranel have evacuated the colony in 987 YK." tells River. "It's all that I can tell."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Religion, History, Perception (1d20+10=27, 1d20+3=19, 1d20+6=14)

River would be standing at the top of the stairs, either N11 or I4, all depend on which way we came form.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads