• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (IC thread)

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonathon shakes his head when the Goblin speaks Common, not surprised.. people always underestimated each other, and assuming he was dumb or couldn't understand the common tongue just because he was a goblin runt was stupid. He was pretty sure there were a few more surprises hidden in this goblin.

"Well, the way seems fairly clear as far as I can see. I say we let him lead us there, before it gets dark. Does your family see well in the dark?" He asks directly to Glem, before looking over at the others. "I'm pretty sure goblins have better night vision that humans, so going in during the night wouldn't be the most tactically sound idea." He looks back at the forest, as if expecting (it looked like he was actually a bit hopeful) that someone or some thing would come chasing out after their new 'friend' any moment.

bruin

First Post
Galen is satisfied with the goblin's veracity, and moves to untie the rope. "We'll we can't keep this on 'im, especially if we ends up in the fray of things. It just ain't right to leave 'im with no means to defend 'imself."

He examines the goblin, remembering what it said about being beat up. He looks for any visible wounds; if he sees any, he'll give up Resistance and cast Cure Minor Wounds on the goblin (nothing more than that though).

OOC: Shaff, what I meant was partially that, and partially his reliability; is he going to turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble?

shaff

First Post
he doesnt look like he would be able to do much in combat, but u cant tell if he would run away from it or not. He doesnt have any wounds other than scars all over his body, some from bites, whips, and other weapons.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"You won't regret helping us, Glem. Virtue is reward enough, but you will also be much happier in your new home after all this is done, I am sure."

"So, Glem, will we be able to reach your family before nightfall? If so, let's get moving. As we go, you can tell us more about the setup of their camp, their numbers, weapons, defenses, and such."

Thels

First Post
Eclyssia yawns, getting rather bored listening to the conversation. Looking at the paladin, she asks: "Can't we just go there and find out. What are we still doing here. You heard him saying they're taking one of the prisoners away. That could very well be hte prince. The longer we wait, the further they might take him. He doesn't seem heavy. Let him ride the horse that's pulling my cart and go."

shaff

First Post
"you reach family right before it get dark. They use all different weapons. I not sure how many there, some left some stayed. More came, more left, Glem lost count."

he said that while being untied. Right when he got untied he ran over to Rowena and hugged her leg. He is visibly still frightened of you people and of going in the forest.

"Family that way" he points to the forest.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Eclyssia walks a little towards the goblin, stating: "He seems scared. Maybe I should put him to sleep again, so he'll be sleeping and not be scared. Too bad it doesn't last very long."

Remove ads