Adventures from Tacnar (IC thread)

bruin

First Post
(OOC: LOL, I'll have to learn to just do what I want to do in the future without waiting for input)

Galen rolls his eyes for a moment, resigned. Impetuous child he mutters to himself.

If he recognizes the spell, he'll say out loud "I guess that'll work too," despondently.

shaff

First Post
OODM: I still need to know what spells everyone has prepared for today, please type it on here. Or copy paste it from the RG if its the same. *sigh* he cant very well talk to u if u put him to sleep, lol. very well.

IDM: f a sudden you see a small goblin arm roll out from behind the rock as if he is lying on the ground.....

bruin

First Post
"Well, come on," Galen says to the others, " 'e ain't gonna stay like that all day." Galen has his pony sprint over to the goblin full speed. then dismounts, retrieves his rope, and binds the goblin's hands.

"Well, if 'e ain't gonna be civil, we may have to beat some clues outa 'im. What I wouldn't give for a nice set of thumbscrews right now," he mutters to anyone who joins him.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Surely with all of us here, tying him up isn't necessary. Let's question him first with the assumption that he'll talk willingly.

Thels

First Post
Eclyssia laughs when she sees the goblin falling down. "See? It worked! It only works for a minute though, so we should make sure that it can't run away" After Jonathon's 'compliments', she gives him an evil look, before walking over to the goblin creature.

OOC: Don't worry too much about Eclyssia being that stubborn. She's new to this and has some learning to do. Once she sees the errors of her moves, she'll be a better teamworker.

0th) Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Light, Prestidigitation, 1st) Mage Armor, Sleep. Still can cast 5 0th and 3 1st today.

bruin

First Post
"You're probably right, m'lady," Galen says to Rowena, "but all the same, we're better off restrainin' him til we knows what 'is deal is. They can be slippery little pukes, see, and we might need to take 'im with us, if 'e can lead us where we needs to get."

OOC: Galen's just binding the hands, not tying him up, so they can walk with him somewhere if needed. No problem Thels, thought it was hilarious, though Galen's a bit miffed that he can't use his cool trick spells:)

shaff

First Post
You all walk up there and bind the goblin. After a few more seconds he wakes up from his slumber. When he sees you all standing there he tries to scoot away but finds it foley. All of a sudden he begins whimpering again and tears stream down his face. When he seees all the people with their swords drawn the ground beneath his croch becomes soaked, and he begins crying more heavily.

The goblins speaks through his tears, "please no hurt Glem. Glem sorry for doing whatever he did. Please big ones no hurt Glem. Eve'ybody hurts Glem." Then he rolls over on his stomach and begins crying with his face on the ground.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

Rowena whispers to Jonathon, "Keep you guard up for a surprise attack." Then she sheathes her sword and kneels next to Glem.

"Don't worry Glem. We won't hurt you as long as you cooperate. Tell us what you know of the goblins in the area. Particularly of any prisoners they have."

shaff

First Post
"Glem's.... family?" He looked very disgusted when he said family.
"They make fun of Glem, cause Glem is small. Glem tried to help the humans they took. Glem's kin took 2 of 'em 1 from that way, (he points with his head towards Tacnar) and 1 from that way (he points towards the port). Glem's family took 1 human that way (he nods towards the north, Tacnar is west from here, and the port is east). One of the humans is still here though. Family is in the woods over there, in the middle (the forest to the north about 500'). Glem tried to help the humans, him really did, but Glem's kin beat Glem up. Glem doesnt want to go back, please dont make Glem go back, they will hurt Glem bad. Will you hurt Glem?" He looks around again looking at all the weapons you have and whimpers. When he was talking about his family he looked terrified.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonathon nods to Rowena and steps away a few feet from the others, still close enough to hear the conversation, and keeps an eye out, his arms crossed, not touching his weapon but nonetheless ready to draw it and shout a warning in an instant if needed.

(OOC: Spot +4, Readied action I see anything suspiscious I quickdraw my sword+Shield and shout a warning, readying myself for battle.)

Last edited:

Remove ads