Adventures in Cormyr - The Bandits Nest

D20Dazza

Explorer
Glandred walks slowly towards Thyrd's obviously dead body. Standing over the body she looks down and falls to her knees, silently sobbing at the fate of her companion. Suddenly she stands and screams at the departing harpy "I SHALL HAVE VENGEANCE! YOU AND YOUR KIND SHALL BE WIPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH"

gabrion

First Post
After they've searched the treehouse where the harpies were Chik says, "Well we've found the source of the trouble here and I dare-say we've eliminated it, although," looking at Thyrd's body, "not without a price. I think we should take our friend's body back to town and report that we've taken care of this problem.

Thanee

First Post
Leonara

“A sad day. We couldn't rescue the poor victims of these winged horrors, and one of us is fallen as well. Still, there is hope that the activities of these harpies are now stopped, hopefully once and for all.”

D20Dazza

Explorer
Having expressed all her anguish, grief and hate Glandred stands and walks over to one of the wagons "I don't know much about wagons but I wonder if these are useable?" she says to no one in particular as she examines the closest wagon, trying to determine if it is sound.

Remove ads