• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AEG MERCENARIES questions on classes

Arcanus

First Post
Hopefully most you people reading this will know what I am talking about in this book.

Does anyone have any ideas on how a Myrmidon from AEG Mercenaries book can learn new spells that aren't on his spell lists?

Does anybody have some ideas on what spells from any D20 book that should be on his spell lists?

I know the class sticks mainly to spells without a somatic component but some of the spells they list have somatic components but most of those are available at higher levels than a wizards list. Or am I to assume that they cast those spells differently than other arcane spellcasters?

Please if any of you know about this classand have any ideas on new spells from any books that would fit the character class then post your ideas.

So far off the top of my head the following spells would be a good addition.
Reverse Arrows from MoF actually lots of stuff from MoF
Dolorous Blow from Dragon 275
Rapid Strikes from Dragon 275
Unhand from BoEM II
Dragonskin? from BoEM I
Blazing Shield from Relics & Rituals
Disappear from Relics & Rituals
Devlins Barb & Venom Blade from BoEM I
2nd level Mark spells from BoEM I
Silent Sound ---- BoEM I
Precise Vision ---- BoEM I
4th level Greater Mark spells--BoEM I

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
i would say only spells that have verbal components and somatic components would work for myrmidons. Material components are a lil too much and seem outside their range of spells. They want to be able to cast and attack, cast and move, attack and move. Spell components seem to not be their forte...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads