Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Rackhir

Explorer
Sepulchrave II said:
Apologies for my absence. I've - er - recently purchased an X-Box. I'm sure you understand. I'll shoot for an update around mid-week.

More proof that the X-Box is EVIL!!! It's been stopping Sep from writing updates! Evil! Evil! I Tell you! Evil!

Rackhir

Explorer
Time for some madlibs?

Eadric was horrified when he saw Sonellion and Ortwin ________________. He couldn't ________ that they both ________________. However he found some _____________, when Nwm said ___________________. Fortunately they had ____________________ to ____________________, just __________________________ lunch.

Seule

Explorer
Rackhir said:
Time for some madlibs?

Eadric was horrified when he saw Sonellion and Ortwin baking cookies. He couldn't understand that they both liked baking. However he found some comfort, when Nwm said "Here, have some cookies". Fortunately they had eaten too much to finish dessert, just after lunch.

No? It makes sense to me...

--Seule

Sejs

First Post
Rackhir said:
Time for some madlibs?

Eadric was horrified when he saw Sonellion and Ortwin putting on a puppet show. He couldn't believe that they both were using his puppets without permission again. However he found some peace of mind, when Nwm said that they'd promissed to put Eadric's puppets back where they'd found them, just as soon as the show was over. Fortunately they had only a small audience to entertain, just a few local children whose parents had dropped them off while they went to go grab a quick spot of lunch.

There we go. Nothing like a nice bit of lunch-time puppetry.

Forbidden puppetry...

Gez

First Post
A homage to Peyo:

Eadric was horrified when he saw Sonellion and Ortwin smurfing. He couldn't smurf that they both smurfed. However he found some smurf, when Nwm said he had smurfs to smurf. Fortunately they had smurfed back to smurfing, just in smurf for lunch.

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Sep, if you have a few moments, I'm just curious: what ever happened to the Divertimento game you ran/wrote about lo, those many moons ago? I'm not looking for an update to the story, but just wondering if you all still play that as a break from your other campaign?

I remember that as another moment that really solidified, in my mind, your skills as a writer, because it wasn't just that you were good when writing about Eadric, Nwm, Ortwin, Mostin, and their adventures, but you were also good when writing about a different setting, in different circumstances. Anyway, it was good stuff, and I wondered about it recently, and was just curious.

sepulchrave II said:
Apologies for my absence. I've - er - recently purchased an X-Box.
Five words: Grand. Theft. Auto. San. Andreas.

Happy X-Boxing!

Warrior Poet

Rackhir

Explorer
Warrior Poet said:
Sep, if you have a few moments, I'm just curious: what ever happened to the Divertimento game you ran/wrote about lo, those many moons ago?

Hmm, I must have missed this. Was this posted in the Story Hour Forum?

Remove ads