Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm. I've been reading this Story Hour since before I registered, but it occurs to me that I'm not sure I've ever posted my admiration.

So... I'll add my voice to the multitudes and say 'Sep, you rock!' :D

Thanks for starting to write again, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

rantipole

First Post
Update?

Update, oh Update. Where for art thou, Update?

I hope Sep posts one soon. The two we've gotten have just whetted my appetite for more.

In other news, I was at Book Expo America this weekend and got some free stuff from the WOTC booth. Included was the new book from the Eberron campaign world on the city of Sharn. It looked interesting just paging through it, and sort of made me want to a) run an Eberron campaign and b) start running my campaign again and finish the damn thing.

OK. Back to work.

Cheers,

Jeph

Explorer
rantipole said:
Update, oh Update. Where for art thou, Update?

A pet peeve of mine: 'wherefore' does not mean where. It means why.

As in, when Juliet says "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo," she's lamenting the fact that her lover's last name is Montague, not wondering where he's gotten off to.

Pants

First Post
Gah! The confrontation on Afqithan is sounding more and more... errm 'epic' with every update. :confused:

I must know more! :D

That said, glad to see you updating again Sep, I was suffering severe withdrawls for a while there. As always, your work is beyond superb and I am in awe at your command of the English language. Kudos, and I hope this never becomes 'just a job' for you. Write for yourself and don't hesitate to take breaks. :)

rantipole

First Post
Jeph said:
A pet peeve of mine: 'wherefore' does not mean where. It means why.

As in, when Juliet says "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo," she's lamenting the fact that her lover's last name is Montague, not wondering where he's gotten off to.

Well, that shows you how closely I've read "Romeo and Juliet." :eek: Seriously though, that is good to know. I like to use words correctly as much as possible, even archaic ones.

Cheers,

rantipole

Jackylhunter

First Post
Pants said:
Gah! The confrontation on Afqithan is sounding more and more... errm 'epic' with every update. :confused:

I must know more! :D

I"m hoping my hero Nwm, (who we haven't heard from yet, BTW) laid the smacketh down on the lot of them.

Last edited:

Monster Mash

First Post
Jackylhunter said:
I"m hoping my hero Nwm, (who we haven't heard from yet, BTW) laid the smacketh down on the lot of them.

Sounds like Soneillon did something extreme during the battle, and perhaps Nwm transformed the result somehow? Or contained it? Hmmm...or maybe caused it. Could Nwm have slapped down Soneillon?

-Monster Mash

Jackylhunter

First Post
Monster Mash said:
Could Nwm have slapped down Soneillon?

Not sure, she's was(is?) pretty powerful. But again, Nwm was in his low to mid 20s when we saw him last, and I thought he had a number of epic spells on him too. Then add to that the Vow of Poverty creamy goodness(tm), and I think he might have given her a run for her money.

Also, it might not have been Soneillon, we don't know what happend to Grazz't(sp). And then there are those pesky cult-ists of (something-something), maybe the [sleeping?] Gods they worshipped, came back and were pissed... ;)

Pants

First Post
Jackylhunter said:
Also, it might not have been Soneillon, we don't know what happend to Grazz't(sp).
It mentions that the gate to Azzagrat in Irknaan's (former) fortress was closed on both sides, by Mostin and Graz'zt. I think it's safe to say that Graz'zt survived.

Lela

First Post
Pants said:
It mentions that the gate to Azzagrat in Irknaan's (former) fortress was closed on both sides, by Mostin and Graz'zt. I think it's safe to say that Graz'zt survived.
But something still could have happened to him.

Remove ads