• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Mytholder

I saw there was an update notice on the mailing list. I clicked, thinking 'it's been months since I read any of the Wyre stuff. I'll have forgotten everything, it'll be boring, and I've better things to do than read a half-page of wierd ramblings.'

What a fool I was. Better than ever, Sep, better than ever. More!

grodog

Hero
GraysonEN said:
Heh, don't bother to try to beat grodog - just ask anyone from the Acaeum, heheh.

Hey now, it's not like I'm Brian or anything ;) :D :D

GraysonEN said:
Thanks for posting it to the Yahoo group grodog, it got me an email notification, which got me here, woot)

You're quite welcome: as the owner of the mailing list, I figured it was my sacred duty to let folks know about the update. Nick asked there if I would post the update there, so perhaps I'll get around to updating the .doc archives for offline-readers later over the holidays....

Moleculo

First Post
Merry Christmas indeed!

Great post Sep, and I am looking forward to more! (can you tell I got a box of exclaimation points for Christmas!?)

Remove ads