• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
50d6!

Actually, that's not bad. I assume NWM has over 5 per HD and a Con score way above 20 (a +5 bonus). Even if all 50 dice came up 6 he would still be standing.

Justin

Explorer
Cheiromancer said:
I think I'm going to commission another piece of art for the SH. Any suggestions of who or what should be depicted?

Teppu and Nehael after her "Green-ification"

Pseudonatural Spellwarped Mostin with Mogus and Orolde

Gihaahia (black outfit and impossibly red hair)
- additionally with the Claviger, both stone tablet and little girl :]

Last edited:

grodog

Hero
A second update, excellent!

I'm going to have to go back through the threads, since I think that I postulated something about the Cults of Chesne taking the purification of Khu as a first strike of sorts---they well may be viewing this as a justified, provoked war....

Felix

Explorer
Cheiromancer said:
I think I'm going to commission another piece of art for the SH. Any suggestions of who or what should be depicted?
Gihaahia and the Claviger.

Mostin transcendant. Again.

Eadric and Sonellion sharing a post-coital cigarette on that desecrated Oronthonian altar. :)

GraysonEN

First Post
Cheiromancer said:

Mostin. Definately mostin ;)

Another fantastic update, thanks much to Sep and his players :)

Remove ads