• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Cheiromancer said:
I think I'm going to commission another piece of art for the SH. Any suggestions of who or what should be depicted?

Nwm's first She is tired of your interference in the courtyard at Deorham.

Eadric cutting down a Duke of Hell in mostin's basement as two others watch on from within thaumatugic circles.

The circle of eleven Cheshne-disciples, performing a ritual.

Ortwine bargaining with the gods over Heedless.

The death of Shomei

grodog

Hero
Art suggestions:

The death (implosion?) of Soneillon, on the Afqithan battlefield.

The purification of Khu by the celestial host.

The magic items: Lukarn, Githla, the Looking Glass, the Web of Motes, Nwm's staff, etc.

Brogarn

First Post
Every time I read this story hour I'm reminded of how unintelligent I really am. Sep, you're on a level far beyond my capacity to emulate. I'm in awe.

Bloodcookie

Explorer
Sepulchrave II said:
"As Ahma, I take the moral burden of the atrocities to be committed entirely upon myself. Make it clear that all who join us are absolved of all sin. This is a Holy War: their entry to paradise is assured. Are there any questions?"

Yikes. Eadric's obviously getting his Pope Urban II on :uhoh:

shilsen

Adventurer
Joshua Randall said:
Keeping in mind that this is the recounting of an actual game with actual players, I'm wondering how this worked out at the gaming table.

We've got four players with four epic-level characters, each with his own agenda. Space (and to a lesser extent, time) is not a contraint -- they can pretty much go anywhere they want.

How did the players work out whose plot-line gets advanced at any particular session? Is there some kind of round-robin order? Or whomever yells the loudest? Or roll a d20 and see who wins?
This is something I'm very curious about too.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
shilsen said:
Joshua Randall said:
Keeping in mind that this is the recounting of an actual game with actual players, I'm wondering how this worked out at the gaming table.

We've got four players with four epic-level characters, each with his own agenda. Space (and to a lesser extent, time) is not a contraint -- they can pretty much go anywhere they want.

How did the players work out whose plot-line gets advanced at any particular session? Is there some kind of round-robin order? Or whomever yells the loudest? Or roll a d20 and see who wins?
This is something I'm very curious about too.
I think a lot of the sessions are actually done by email. Which means that players get as much one-on-one time with the DM as they need.

Oh, and thanks everyone for the suggestions for the subject of the next artwork. I'm thinking of another Mostin portrait; with pseudopod and a truly grotesque Mogus, and maybe Gihaahia and the Claviger. A scene with multiple figures would be nice, but the cost for artwork is generally per character.

I have sent emails to Storn and Geoff Nelson- hopefully I'll hear back from them soon.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
For art, I think Nwm's assault on the army would be pretty wicked. Especially if done in a medieval style, similar to:

bruegheldeath.jpg

Add more green and black to the pallette, and place the POV somewhere higher (near Nwm's alititude) and more vertical, and you'd have an impressive and terrifying piece.

Dark Seraph

First Post
Cheiromancer said:
I think a lot of the sessions are actually done by email. Which means that players get as much one-on-one time with the DM as they need.

Oh, and thanks everyone for the suggestions for the subject of the next artwork. I'm thinking of another Mostin portrait; with pseudopod and a truly grotesque Mogus, and maybe Gihaahia and the Claviger. A scene with multiple figures would be nice, but the cost for artwork is generally per character.

I have sent emails to Storn and Geoff Nelson- hopefully I'll hear back from them soon.

Cheiro,

If it is not too much of an imposition could you perhaps provide a new comer to these parts with a link or three where Sep's tale is/are compiled as a single unbroken thread, if there is one.

Thank you.

DS.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Dark Seraph said:
Cheiro,

If it is not too much of an imposition could you perhaps provide a new comer to these parts with a link or three where Sep's tale is/are compiled as a single unbroken thread, if there is one.

Thank you.

DS.
Certainly! I used to have the link as my signature, but I got discouraged after a 6 month dry spell.

Various bumps, questions and comments interrupt the main line of the story, but there is a much higher signal to noise ratio than anywhere else.

Remove ads