• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Lela

First Post
Cheiromancer said:
I attached it to the master link of links in the compiled thread, but this is what I think she looks like:

Harsh did a fine job.

That's pretty cool. All the black and white is a little odd, though I still like it. Never really seen that before.

I'm liking the pic a whole lot.

It's particularly apt timing, as Gihaahia's role in the SH is about to become more high-profile. Of course, it may be a while before I actually get around to updating :uhoh:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Sepulchrave II said:

I'm glad to hear it. :D

Give me a paragraph of description of another character (maybe Temenun?) and I'll feed another into the queue. The new Mostin should be along soon, courtesy of Storn.

Sepulchrave II said:

It's particularly apt timing, as Gihaahia's role in the SH is about to become more high-profile. Of course, it may be a while before I actually get around to updating :uhoh:
Hahaha you cruel, cruel man. First teasing then holding us off again and crushing our hopes!

:D

Hope you're doing well man and taking this as it goes. As long as you enjoy yourself as well it's all good! :)

Jumbie

Explorer
OMG, so wonderful. Hadn't checked in in a while cause I've been pretty busy but there are updates!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million Sep. Glad that you're still willing to share your brilliant writing with us.

As an aside, after I write my boards in about 6 weeks I'll have nearly two months before beginning rotations to catch up on some reading. Anyone have any suggestions for some good fantasy novels (not Sci Fi please)? I generally like things to do with magic and mythical races.

Authors I've enjoyed in the past are Tolkien, of course, Tad Williams (Dragonbone Chair), Robert Jordan (he does tend to ramble on but I like the Wheel of Time series), Guy Gavriel Kay (Fionavar Tapestry), etc. A friend recommended David Gemmel to me but he has a million books out and I dunno which would be good. I read The Lion of Macedon and The Dark God over Christmas and really enjoyed them although they were Greek Mythology rather than Fantasy.

Anyway, suggestions would be welcome and sorry about the OT. You can PM me any replies rather than clutter this thread further. Thanks.

Jumbie said:
OMG, so wonderful. Hadn't checked in in a while cause I've been pretty busy but there are updates!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million Sep. Glad that you're still willing to share your brilliant writing with us.

As an aside, after I write my boards in about 6 weeks I'll have nearly two months before beginning rotations to catch up on some reading. Anyone have any suggestions for some good fantasy novels (not Sci Fi please)? I generally like things to do with magic and mythical races.

Authors I've enjoyed in the past are Tolkien, of course, Tad Williams (Dragonbone Chair), Robert Jordan (he does tend to ramble on but I like the Wheel of Time series), Guy Gavriel Kay (Fionavar Tapestry), etc. A friend recommended David Gemmel to me but he has a million books out and I dunno which would be good. I read The Lion of Macedon and The Dark God over Christmas and really enjoyed them although they were Greek Mythology rather than Fantasy.

Anyway, suggestions would be welcome and sorry about the OT. You can PM me any replies rather than clutter this thread further. Thanks.

Go read stuff from Vance and his tales of the Dying Earth or buckle yourself for a real fantasy ride and pick up A song of Ice and Fire from George R. R. Martin. Last named is an err... epos for lack of another world which atm consists of 5 books. (3.5 I know but it's still 5 books in the flesh :p)

Both won't disappoint you I think :).

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
And here's the latest commission: another one of Mostin. Courtesy of Storn.

[sblock]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
I like it! It even lines up with the old picture. Can you e-mail me the high res version--dynamicintrovert2 via Y!

It'd be nice to have it for the stuff I'm putting together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads