• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
I got excited when I saw the email notification, and then further compounded my excitement when I saw the 10/9 date---missing the year 2014 in the process, of course ;)

We're still out here, Sep, and hoping you'll have something fun to share for the holidays this year! :D

Allan.

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Amazing

I just began reading Tales of Wyre about a week or so ago, and all I can say is, "Come back, please! I must know what comes next!"

I can't believe I've read up to this year. I wouldn't have imagined a campaign could last so long. Well done!

On a side note, I think it's interesting, Mulissu, Iua and Ulao; I made a sorcerer quite a while back. He was the son of a Djinni shiek, Kol, and human witch.

He is a human half-air elemental (native outsider, born on the Prime) and is referred to as the "77th Prince of Bajaal".

I hadn't even heard of Sepulchrave's Story Hour before then. I feel like Kletian (my sorcerer) could be related to them. It's just cool.

And now to my question, while I'm on the subject.

Jim--Sep--when you return, I'd like to know one thing: wher is Iua? I know after they reclaimed her, she was out of commission for a while...but I feel like you've retired her.

Mulissu and Iua are my favorite characters. Next to Shomei and Sonellion, Nwm, Mostin and, well, everyone else.

I would like to see Iua return with a vengeance. In a good way, of course.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Man! you messed with my emotions BrassDuke!

I saw the email alert and was sooo excited. It's only been a year since our last update... It took Lucas 18 years to get his next update out after Episode VI, we can wait!

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Sorry, man. This is amazing. I feel like I know all the commenters by now. Well, I feel like part of the group. A few years late, but still. This is amazing. Why is there no Wiki yet??

I hope Sep returns. I really need to finish this story. I'm hooked.

Also, Sep. I'd like to ask some questions about Iua, Mulissu and Ulao when you've got a chance. They're my favorites, so I'd like to delve deeper. :D

Remove ads