• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Affinity Publisher

cavetroll

Explorer
What a great product. While Adobe may be the "leader" I feel like they have taken advantage of the world in their pricing.
Like any software, it hurts a bit to get started, but now I am many pages deep into Affinity Publisher I am loving it. I also have Affinity Photo as my image drawing/photo manipulation alternative to Photoshop and its top notch too.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I have all three: Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher; and I used them to make my Solis People of the Sun and Andromeda Dragons books. They are good, great for the price.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I have Affiniy Publisher. Hasn't done that much with it yet. Might get the Photo-part later on.

One function I would love to have though, is set up one page with all the formatting I want, then copy a text from another document, and past it in, and have the program automatically create new pages as needed, instead of me having to create the pages manually before I copy the in the text.

Remove ads