• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna reentered the bar wearing what could be described as a vinyl kimono with a miniskirt, bodice, and a pair of two inch high platform heels. After making a quick scan of the room, Gaetanna smiled and quickly made her wat to the groups table.

"You can't believe how refreshing that bath was, it's a shame you all decided against going, it would have made you feel like a new person." She glanced at the empty glasses then picked up one of Cnosos's empty glasses. "I'm amazed you all paced yourselves... is that sugar in that glass? I didn't think you were that kind of drinker! I was expecting whiskey or vodaka, but not that."

Rhun

First Post
Damon raises an eyebrow as he appraises Gaetanna's new clothing over the rim of his mug. "Well, don't you look pur-tee," he says, a slight smile on his lips. "The shopping was good, I trust?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Solly raises an eyebrow. "And I thought those squid-heads over there were the wierdest looking thing in the room," he says with a sly grin. He seems a bit distracted, however, his attention still on the strange aliens. He puts down his beer. "Y'know, might be time to try another bar," he says, looking oddly serious.

Shayuri

First Post
Hearing Damon's compliment, Mel turned around from where she was eying the 'jukebox' (digital musical interface, of course) with a predatory glint in her slightly unfocused eyes and spied Gaetanna. She immediately put her wrist to her mouth and coughed something that might have been a laugh. Slapping a hand on Damon's shoulder she chimed in.

"Oh yeah, it's...adorable," the pilot snickered. "It's the kind of thing that any man here would look at and think...'how much?'"

Melara then waved a dismissive hand at Solly and said, "Whatever, we haven't even done the karoke machine yet. Where's your sense of adventure?"

Rhun

First Post
Deciding that he has had enough to drink to try his hand (or voice, as it is) at karaoke, Damon climbs up on the small stage and grabs the microphone. He inputs a song into the karaoke computer, and the heavy thump of bass and strained chords of multiple guitars begin to pipe through the speakers as some serious metal music starts. Damon may not be the greatest singer, but he makes up for his lack of vocal training with a great amount of drunken enthusiasm!

OOC: Perform (Sing) +0

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Ya think so? Have one yourself. It's pretty tasty." Replies Cnosos smiling.
"No thanks. Last time I had one of those drinks I ended up sprawled out on Unity's Observation deck in a puddle of my own mess. " She smiled meekly.
Damon raises an eyebrow as he appraises Gaetanna's new clothing over the rim of his mug. "Well, don't you look pur-tee," he says, a slight smile on his lips. "The shopping was good, I trust?"
"I was able to find everything on my list except for the electronic tools. The shop keepers I visited said they didn't have any tools better then the ones listed on the ship's manifest."

"Oh yeah, it's...adorable," the pilot snickered. "It's the kind of thing that any man here would look at and think...'how much?'"

"Funny, though I would have never expected Miss Tank-top-and-Cover-Alls to be a fashion critic." She smiled mischievously and glanced around the room. "Besides, you're not the type of person I'm trying to get a free chaser from."

ethandrew

First Post
"Hey, Mel makes those tank-tops and coveralls work! And damn well too!" Pierce interjects between drinks and trying-not-to-listen-yet-still-watch Damon sink his little diddy on the stage.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It seems that the aliens have turned their attention to elsewhere and Solly's disturbed feelings subside fast. The argument on the nearby table continues but isn't about to turn into a fistfight.

Damon picks up the mic and takes the stage. After a bit of stuttering start he gets a good pace with the song and provides a good bit of entertainment for the audience. Well, at least judged by the laughs he gets. The two aliens stare at him intently as they get drinks and pull straws somewhere to drink them.

Damon gets off the stage and a local girl decides to give it a go. Singing much better she pretty much sinks Damon's performance and gets some applauds.

[sblock=OOC]Well, this has got to earn a circumstencial bonus for being a bit drunk. Everyone knows that you get better at karaoke when drunk :D. So with +2 that makes a roll of 8. So it's a pretty bad performance. But at least it's funny.[/sblock]

Remove ads