• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cnosos walks next to the old pilot, followed closely by Dorb "And how is the engine? Which's the computer module? And how about ... Never mind, I will check it myself anyway..." Dorb emits a soundly "Beep Dup"

Rhun

First Post
Damon grins at Melara's remarks. "If it doesn't work, you know Cnosis will have her up and running in no time. Although, I'm sure he is going to expect my help."

Raylis

First Post
"Is there an actual medical bay or will we have to gut a room, install some beds? If it's the latter then I need to make a few additional purposes before we- a pause "Set out." Michale says, leaving an empty glass and joining the others to follow Stevie

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cnosos sigh "You know, after all these years, and you still call me Cnosis, I know you always do, but it's Cnosos, with 'O'. Now you will call me Cnosos, for about ... two days? then Cnsois again." addressing Damon.
"Deep tup!" buzzed Dorb
"You shut up" pelies Cnosos.

Mithran

First Post
Faris followed along, not really jockeying for position, but not falling behind either. "Of course this is serious, and I'm sure the ship works fine. Stevie's a respectable business man now, don't ya know? But not that kind of respectable."

"Now lets move on to the important stuff. Miss the old beard yet, Stevie?"

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yes Mel, she's all for you. And she'll fly, though the engines can get a bit moody from time to time. Stevie laughs on his comment giving a nod at Cnosos. Sorry Michael. There was no room for an actual med-bay, but the bunks are modified cryo-units, so they have med-screens built in them. He laughs again at Faris's guestion. Yeah. But you know how it is. When you're doing business with men like mr. Angel, you're supposed to make a good impression.

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
"Wonderful, a challenge; I might have to convert some of the storage for medicinal purposes. " He puts on a pair of data glasses as they walk and plug them into the his miniature, wrist mounted computer. "Might as well order a few other things-supplies to brew some medication when we're away from "home" and the supplies to do so. What was the Identification number and location of the vessel?" there is an odd note of sincerity on his tone, as if Michael actually liked the idea of not having a dedicated medical area.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I would like to see the ship now, if thats ok with you, we could do the chatting while we are on it." Cnosos says.
"Pip Tut" Buzzed Dorb
"Yes, of course I know, who is the technician again?" Cnosos reply to his droid. Dorb didn't make any noise. "Exactly" Cnosos says meditative: "Mother must have done some changes in his core..."

Shayuri

First Post
Mel emits a yelp of pure joy and jogs ahead a few steps before forcing herself to slow back down again. She doesn't say anything more, but anyone looking at the broad grin and slightly unfocused eyes can tell she's imagining the ship already...probably something plated in solid gold, with huge, carpeted crew quarters and that can cross half the galaxy in a heartbeat at a quarter throttle.

Remove ads