• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Here yoo go kids. If yoo want it to truly have kick I will add some Csatr in it. Shrew says handing out your new round of drinks with a wink. Probably not a good idea. You've all seen what that stuff does to human metabolism. Some of the USF guys use it to polish their guns too.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Not finished jet, Cnosos drink travel once again to his mouth. "I use it to dissolve plastic around the electric cables, to oil Dorb manipulators, and to polish my work once ended. So thanks but no thanks, keep that thing away of our glasses" the technician says.

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh, little girl...never heard THAT one before," Mel snorts. She shakes her head at Shrew's offer.

"So any of you guys hear any specifics from Steve about what he's doing?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I've been in the workbench all morning, and fixing some engines in the afternoon, so I haven't seen him today" Cnosos answer.

Raylis

First Post
"I'd much rather not have to purge someone's stomach, especially my own. Michael says adding antitox to the new glass, "I haven't heard a word from our illustrious patron since being asked to meet here.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
After a moment of chatting and enjoying your drinks the door opens and Stevie walks in, still wearing his grey flight-suit (which contrasts nicely the grey lines in his hair) 'though he is now a "respectable" businessman. Well at least he has trimmed his beard, which was quite a mess when you saw him yesterday. A small man you note once again, not much taller than Melara. Sorry kids, I had some business to attend to. So, you ready to meet "her" for the first time? He asks, referring to your new ship. Finish your drinks and follow me. He starts to lead you through the corridors towards the docks.

Shayuri

First Post
Mel leaps off her stool and falls in right behind Stevie. It's clear she'd dart ahead of him if she thought she could get away with it.

"So this is serious, right?" she asks excitedly. "A real starship? For us? And it works?"

Remove ads