• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Raylis

First Post
Not recieving any contrary remarks to his actions, Michael leaves Cnosos and Faris to study the survellience feed and heads to the main lab, pistol drawn just in case.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Michael gets to the main lab and the most notable thing (aside for all the top-notch lab-equipment that makes Michael's spine tingle) is a smashed glovebox (It would require tremendous strenght for anyone to smash the cabinet.) full of test-tubes. You are gratefull that you are still wearing your "NASA-suit".

Mithran

First Post
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Scientist-man plays with bugs, then proceeds to go crazy and cause the zombie-things... but has the smarts to go back and hide with his bugs again when the bloody bit starts? I think we need to seriously consider killing that loon dead. Did anybody bring grenades or a way we could seal him in that lab?"

Rhun

First Post
With the sensors clear, Damon turns his attention to accessing the Greed's database, trying to come up with a match for the species the android emulates, and any information about the fighter they had spotted earlier.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Oh com'on Rhun. Those were really just a suggestion :D . I meant you could get some info about any parts of the setting, just specify if there's anything you'd like to know :D . But yeah, I'll pull you something about those two by tomorrow ;) .[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I've learned from years and years of roleplaying that when the DM makes a suggestion, it is always a good bet to follow-up on said suggestion. :D
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cnosos eyes wide as he watches the play "Yep, I've seen what you have seen. And I would rather get Michael, before this parasited scientist rip his head off. Or worse." Cnosos download the record to his datapad, and start searching Michael

Mithran

First Post
"Well... yeah. That too. But you know the government boys will botch the job and try to study him or something instead of inflicting trauma until he stops twitching and then burning what's left." Faris follows Cnosos in search of Michael.

Raylis

First Post
Looking around the room for signs of movement, Michael moves over to the glovebox, "Note to self; should any unfriendlys appear do not engage them in hand to hand combat." if any vials are intact he will take them and put them into his medical bag and then begin to see if there is a console available to gain the scientest's notes.

Last edited:

Remove ads