• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Shayuri

First Post
"D'ya think that shuttle might be from the other base?" Mel speculates.

"And what's with the emblem on that ship? A flaming sword? That's gotta be human make, but I don't remember offhand what would use that kind of insignia..."

Mithran

First Post
"Alright, let's get going. We want to look like we've made a little progress at least. Cnosos, you can play with your robot or come with us now, whichever you think will be more productive. Either way, do a quick lookup on that fighter's symbol. Everybody else get suited up if you're not. We don't know what might be broken around here."

Faris then heads outside, dropping to a crouch in the lock for a quick scan of the surroundings before proceeding over to take a closer look at the fighter.

Rhun

First Post
Shayuri said:
"And what's with the emblem on that ship? A flaming sword? That's gotta be human make, but I don't remember offhand what would use that kind of insignia..."

"That appears to be the ship we saw come through the gate a little while ago," says Damon in answer to Mel's question. "I'm not sure what the emblem means, though."

Damon quickly gears up and follows Faris out of the ship, anxious to see what the waystation holds. He draws his laser pistol and covers the captain as he moves toward the fighter.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Faris approaches the fighter when suddenly the ship emits a loud buzz and a computerized voice speaks out in english "Unauthorized approach detected. Initiating automated countermeasures. You are warned not to come within five meters." A hatch opens in the bottom of the fighter and it extracts a large machinegun pointing to Faris.

Raylis

First Post
Michael joins the others outside, giving the ship a dubious look, "Aren't they the friendliest folk out here, giving us a warning first.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Shayuri said:
(is Mel out there this time, or still on the Greed? Hee...a little confused. :))
Heh, I picked up the pace quite dramatically :heh: . Yeah, I believe she went with the others leaving only Cnos to fiddle with the droid.

Rhun

First Post
Damon takes a few quick steps away from the fighter, even though Faris is much closer to it than he is. "Hmmm...well, we obviously won't be stealing that ship right away," he says with a hint of a smile on his face.

Mithran

First Post
Faris quickly backs up and looks around for things that can be examined without coming within five meters of the fighter. "Alright then... we'll leave that for now. At least until we find out if it's got a live pilot."

Remove ads