• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Oh sorry. Didn't make this clear. You can't see the place where the pounding comes, only hear, so they might even be on the same side of the door as you are :], trying to get in to the command center.[/sblock]

Blackrat

Cnosos manages to peel of the skin-layer of the droid and opens the casing to find incredebly sophisticated robotics. It is unlike anything you have ever seen. The components themself are about as advanced as humans can create but they are much more compact. It is almost as a living creature with electronic and mechanical organs. You locate the power-core which seems to be somekind of battery-cell. The damage done to the droid has dislocated the core resulting eventually to disconnection and shutdown.

[sblock=OOC]The difference with this and what humans can make think of the difference between C-3PO and Data from Star Trek TNG. C-3PO would be an amazing pinnacle of human robotics. This android, although built from similar components is at least hundreds of years ahead of technology. In D20 Future terms, both are PL6 droids but the other is from the early PL6 and other from very late PL6.[/sblock]

Mithran

First Post
Faris checks his shotgun and moves forward towards sounds, pausing if there are any open doors. "Alright, these zombie guys don't seem to be too smart about doors. Lets move forward and check this out. Do a sweep of any rooms that aren't sealed on the way.

Rhun

First Post
Damon makes a motion with his free hand, indicating that everyone should be quiet. He then proceeds forward quietly, hoping to get a look at whatever is doing the pounding.

Move Silently +5

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Guys... I feel like I'm time traveling... This droid is amazing! Just... Just... Bah you won't understand, trust me when I say it is not human built." Cnosos says by the comm. Then, to himself "I should be able to remove the memory and read it with th computer... It has the same components, just smaller. Lets see... "

Cnosos will try to remove the memory and open it to see what was the robot doing or what was his mission.
Repair +11 Computer use +7

Raylis

First Post
"It looks like these too were affected by the gas. It must have leaked into the ventelation system after the inital dispersal which would lead me to conclude that the two facilities are in fact connected." he draws his weapon, "If we come across any infected we should make the attempt to neutralize it without "killing" it. I want to examine the active effects of the chemical and test it against the cadaver back on the ship.

Raylis

First Post
"I don't know. I don't have the proper equipment for atmospheric analyzation and even if I did I wouldn't know the protein chain to look for. Granted the idea that it went through the ventelation ducts is purley my own conjecture.

Michael takes a step forward, "But I wouldn't take your suit off.

Blackrat

Damon sneaks ahead to take a peek around the corner. There by the door that leads to command center is 6 humans, pounding at the door, trying to break their way in. One of them is missing a leg but it doesn't seem to bother her in the least. Other one is missing half of his chest, blown to pieces with gunfire. All are badly bruised and have shot-wounds. They don't notice Damon.

Rhun

First Post
Damon pulls back around the corner. He mimes to his companions the presence of the enemy, using his hands to silently indicate that there are 6 of them.

Remove ads