• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Zombies / BILT Player Resources?

I recently just bought the After Zombies Roleplaying game by Apocalyptic Games and am currently reading up on the rules. I'm a long-time fan of Charles Rice and have greatly enjoyed his work on Blood & Guts and Modern20, so I am really looking forward to playing this game and using this system.

I haven't been able to find any player resources or forums where people discuss the game. I don't believe that Apocalyptic Games has a website. Does anyone know of any fan sites of forums for After Zombies?

The rulebook also references that it uses the BILT Roleplaying System, but similarly I cannot find any information on it. Have there been any other books or offerings under the BILT system?

Specifically for After Zombies I am looking to see if anyone has created any type of character creators/generators for it? I have created many very useful character creators in Excel in the past, and before I take on the task of creating one for After Zombies, I just wanted to check if there was another similar resource already made, so that I don't have to dump a lot of time into it.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads