Against the Crimson Tide IC

silentspace

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
OOC: I don't know if you were waiting for a response on this, so:

IC: The baron is surprised and distressed to learn that such terrible beasts lurk his waters, but is unable to offer any helpful advice, and fails to offer to send condolences to the families of the deceased.

Hmmph. Not such a great leader, this baron...

Anya teleports out to buy a wand of acid arrow for Kira, and then retires for the night.

OOC: I'll update the char sheet later. Basically I'm just waiting at the church. Anya and co. need to rest and regain spells. I was assuming everything else that has been happening is happening on the same day, leaving Anya out of the picture for the time being, so I've just been waiting and following along. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Even though Fairweather does not need to breathe in this form, she gives a sigh of relief.*

"I thank you Osstraon, your Father Ocean is generous to his servants," she murmurs. "Do you have an idea of where it is most likely that we will find this bleeding behemoth?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, do-doo-do-doo-do-do, I like to swiiiiim, to swiiimmmm...." Fairweather hums tunelessly as she swims along, giving a small BUMP to some passing flotsom.

Remove ads