• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Old One

First Post
Thanks!

Thanks All!

I appreciate the recommendations! The 1-page is entering final form after several drafts. I hope to have in the mail late today or tomorrow AM.

I will post the next update after that!

~ Old One

Old One

First Post
Re: Best Wishes

Pillars of Hercules said:
Old One,

Good luck with your Faded Glory submission. I love the world!

Congrats on the "incoming gamer!"

P of H -

Thanks much! I have farmed out the draft to a couple of folks whose opinions I value highly...I will review their comments and make some additional revisions.

We are giddy about the incoming gamer;)!

~ Old One

Corey II

First Post
Re: Re: Best Wishes

Old One said:

We are giddy about the incoming gamer;)!

~ Old One

ha ha ha ha.....foolish mortal.

Hey Old Man, yer fingers gettin stiff? My memory is. If you don't get an update up soon, Tortise and I will be looking mighty blank this Sun.

Corey

Tortoise

First Post
stares blankly

Corey II said:

ha ha ha ha.....foolish mortal.

Hey Old Man, yer fingers gettin stiff? My memory is. If you don't get an update up soon, Tortise and I will be looking mighty blank this Sun.

Corey

Blinking ...

Um, where are we? How did we get here? Who or what is that {edited to avoid spoilers} making those noises?

No kidding Corey, I'm pretty good about remembering things, but it has been way too long between sessions. Even my dice are healing from lack of contact with the Table of Elemental Evil. Either that or their immunity is wearing off.

Could be good, could be bad.

Old One

First Post
Smartpant(s)!

Corey and Tortoise:

I will send you two the update at the last possible moment to avoid you using it to plot against me:D!

~ Old One

Lela

First Post
Re: Smartpant(s)!

Old One said:
Corey and Tortoise:

I will send you two the update at the last possible moment to avoid you using it to plot against me:D!

~ Old One

Hay! What about us?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads