Against the Slavers, Part 1

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Lookng at the dead bodies, Gwystyl shudders a bit as to where the Ogre usually got his meat...

Keeping his distance from the brute, Gwystyl makes sure that his Familiar is aboard the new ship, as well as bringing over his gear.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Fealnne smiles at Bafsh.

[giant]"It's a pleasure to meet you Bafsh, I'm Fealnne,"[/giant] he wheezes, while recovering from the hug, but his expression becomes serious for the next subject, [giant]"Bafsh, if you want to come with me there's something you need to think about. The other adventurers and I are going to stop the people you used to hang around with, so that means you may have to fight old friends if you come with us. There's two ships here, you can go with Captain Goodman there, and I'm sure he'd be happy to have you around to protect him and his crew, or you can come with us, we'll be going back to stop the slave lords. I'm going to get the rest of my equipment from below deck, so I guess you've got some time to consider your decision."[/giant]

Fealnne gives Bafsh a reassuring pat on the arm, then goes to retrieve his things before they separate the ships.

maddmic

Explorer
Bribben gathers his things and moves over to the one time pirate ship. Once Kiya is aborad, he stowes his gear below decks and has his trusted friend guard them. Returning to the main deck, he seeks the rest of the party. "Well friends, shall we be on our way? I do believe that we've got some slavers to take care of."

Snipehunt

First Post
The group quickly transfers to the Lily. Disturbing thoughts about how the ship was used linger for some time, but they put aside their distaste. This ship is almost exactly the same size as the Folly, and they quickly adjust to the new surroundings.

The ship quickly gets underway. The sailors look more disciplined than the pirates, but dress more roughly and carry weapons at all times. From a distance, they may pass for a pirate crew. Goodman says they will be in Highport within 3 days.

The pirate lets Rowena lead him into the Captain's cabin. He looks nervous, obviously anxious being in the lair of his prior taskmaster.

"Lady, if you destroy these pirates . . . that is all the safety I need. Give me a paper and a pen, and I'll draw ya a map. Mebbe your comrades should lissen to me, though, and what I got to tell."

Bafsh looks confused while Fealnne speaks. When he stops, the ogre says, "We eat now? Tired of fish."

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Yes, cutter, start on the map. I'll go have a world with the others. You're doing the right thing, here."

Rowena will then go out to talk to the others. "One of the pirate crew claims to know something that will be of assistance to us when we get to the slaver's city. Perhaps we could all gather & listen to what he has to say. If anyone has ways to determine the veracity of his story, that would be great."

OOC: Rowena would have taken the time to collect her gear & transfer it to the pirate ship as well. I was just busy in conversation with that pirate.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Fealnne smiles and shakes his head.

Heh, looks like he'll probably be coming with me.

[giant]"Well, I don't know what they have in the way of food on this ship, but I'll see what I can get you after I attend to some of my business. Sit tight and take care of my friend Tyrion till I get back, ok?"[/giant] Fealnne leaves Tyrion with Bafsh before getting his gear and heading to the captain's quarters with the others.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Festy_Dog said:
[giant]"Well, I don't know what they have in the way of food on this ship, but I'll see what I can get you after I attend to some of my business. Sit tight and take care of my friend Tyrion till I get back, ok?"[/giant] Fealnne leaves Tyrion with Bafsh before getting his gear and heading to the captain's quarters with the others.

OoC:The ogre asks what there is to eat and you go off and leave him squab??? Poor Tyrion... :D

Remove ads