• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

shaff

First Post
sorry, my father showed up unexpectedly and took me to his house this weekend. So i had no access to a computer, but i did right it out on paper, so ill type it up a little later 2night. Very sorry about the inconveinience.

shaff

First Post
Rannos of Solewood:

Rannos was born in Neverwinter, but his mother took him to live in Solewood with her after his father ran out on his mother before Rannos was born. The people of Neverwinter looked at his mother as the town whore because his father left his mother after getting her pregnant. 1 day, hen Rannos was 16 years old, his mother went out to Neverwinter to shop for food.... She never returned. After living of the graciousness of his neighbors for a few months, Rannos realized his mother was not coming back. When Rannos turned 17, he packed up all he owned and walked north. He didnt know what he was going to do, or where he was going to go. Then 1 day he saw an inviting forest (high forest). He built a small dwelling near the edge of the forest and hunted the game in the forest for food, and drank from the stream flowing through the forest.1 day he came upon a ferocious bear. Rannos was sure the bear would kill him, but yet he did not run. The bear had a certain compassion in his eyes. After staying with the bear just sitting with him for a few days, Rannos befriended him. They hav been friends ever since. Hearing of Luskan by passer-byers Rannos buys all of his non-food neccesary gear there. Rannos brings his bear friend with him everywhere, and i mean everywhere possible, even when he goes into town to shop. That is where he is right now, shopping in Luskan.

DM_Matt

First Post
hmmm....I need some element of passion or loyalty, something to give him a reason to join up...Although I suppose that I can just give you a vision from your god or something...

DM_Matt

First Post
Mecholithi walks towards the edge of Luskan turning over her chieftain's words in her head...About the temples that needed to be attacked...about the missing girl from down south...about the cleric of Solonor that he sent who has since been captured....This mission would certainly be a challenge for her. She is a defender, not an invader. A protector, not a desecrator. Infiltration and destruction of urban complexes is not exactly her area of expertise, but she trusts in his wisdom in choosing her. She does wonder, however, who strange elf standing in the back of the room was, and more importantly, why he was wearing a signet ring bearing the peronal seal of Queen Amruil of Evermeet, which undoubtably marks him as a very important individual if not an agent of the queen. Suddenly, she senses a presense behind her. In one fluid motion, she draws her swords and spins around to stab whoever is behind her. A man in a blue hooded robe twists a quarterstaff in his two hands such that each half parries a balde outwards, then punches the staff forward and hits her under the chin, knocking her flat on her back.

He pulls off his hood, revealing a human pretty-boy with long (for a man) blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He look to be in his early 20's, but she surmises that he is in actuality quite a bit older than that. Mecholithi recognizes him from a drawing that her chieftain showed her. He is the fighting cleric of Mystra who she is supposed to meet in Luskan to recieve her mission from.

"Whoa, careful there. You must be Mecholithi. You can call me Jonathan. You OK? <Jonathan bends down and extends his hand to help her up>

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads