• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

DM_Matt

First Post
dead_radish said:
Elone looks for a consensus from the group, and readies her dispel.

You are all still in the water, but you can still reach the bars to dispel the alarm. The spray and noise fro mthe water flowing down combines with the cover of the bridge to keep you well-hidden. Elone sucessfully dispels the alarm.

Thanee

First Post
Mithreander said:
Ines looks to Elone and nods confirmation. "I will do what I can. I'm pretty confident that I can get that grate open if it's trapped."

At least for you guys. It may kill me, but I'll get that grate opened if it's the last thing I do. I HAVE to do SOMETHING helpfull! Ines thinks as she looks at the map trying to force the others to take their eyes off of her.

OOC: Hmm... could you let Ines do that on auto-pilot? It's what she plans to do anyways, and someone needs to check the grates for mundane traps now, which only Ines really can, I suppose.

DM_Matt

First Post
Thanee said:
OOC: Hmm... could you let Ines do that on auto-pilot? It's what she plans to do anyways, and someone needs to check the grates for mundane traps now, which only Ines really can, I suppose.

Ines arrives without a problem, and is pretty sure that there are no traps.

Thanee

First Post
Time to get in, what do you think?

Rahja casts a few spells before the group proceeds, namely Mage Armor, False Life, See Invisibility and Shield.

dead_radish

Explorer
Elone nods. "Solonor is best served through action. We should proceed, but cautiously." She also casts her buffing spells before they enter the grate (cat's grace, bull's strength, bear's endurance, magic vestement, and gmw (if it is now a shortened duration - don't have 3.5. ;) )) Got a 5, a 2, and a 2 on the stats, so +5 dex, +2 str, +2 con. She's had the persistant divine favor cast since this am, and she will offer to transfer her hold person or cause fear to any of the other party members through imbue with spell ability.

Thanee

First Post
OOC: 3.5 Spells can be found in the 3.5 SRD ;) check the Rules Forum for a link.

In short... Bull's Strength, etc. are only 1 min./level and give a flat +4 enhancement bonus now, Magic Vestment is the same and Greater Magic Weapon still has the high duration, but only grants +1 per 4 levels now, also bow and ammunition enhancement bonuses do not stack anymore.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads