• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

Thanee

First Post
“Right, we shouldn't waste time.”

Rahja nods and casts a Dimension Door taking Elone, Ubaar and Ines with her behind the Grate. She will target a point she can see, where she already knows that there is nothing magical (within 60').

DM_Matt

First Post
Thanee said:
“Right, we shouldn't waste time.”

Rahja nods and casts a Dimension Door taking Elone, Ubaar and Ines with her behind the Grate. She will target a point she can see, where she already knows that there is nothing magical (within 60').

She is able to do so, altohugh that still leaves Maggie and Jaina behind. The tunnel goes on for a bit until an area of permanent darkness is reached. There is a door on the side of the tunnel.

Thanee

First Post
“Oh well, looks like we won't find a way to open the grates quickly, I'll better fetch the others as well. No good idea to split up so early.”

With that Rahja turns back blinks through the grate and merges the party together with another Dimension Door.

DM_Matt

First Post
Thanee said:
“Oh well, looks like we won't find a way to open the grates quickly, I'll better fetch the others as well. No good idea to split up so early.”

With that Rahja turns back blinks through the grate and merges the party together with another Dimension Door.

That happens as expected.

dead_radish

Explorer
Elone sighs. "These thrice-damned passages and lock systems. Solonor's faithful do not waste time with such...contrivances. How can faith even blossom in such a ... mechanical environment?"

She's clearly agitated, and anxious to be out of this place. She looks at Rahja, and Ines. "You are openers, are you not?"

Thanee

First Post
Rahja shrugs. “I'm not really skilled in opening locks and such, if you mean that. I usually use my spells to get past such hindrances, but they will be quickly depleted, if we don't find another way.” With that she looks to Ines, who might have more mundane ways of checking and opening the door.

DM_Matt

First Post
Thanee said:
Rahja shrugs. “I'm not really skilled in opening locks and such, if you mean that. I usually use my spells to get past such hindrances, but they will be quickly depleted, if we don't find another way.” With that she looks to Ines, who might have more mundane ways of checking and opening the door.

From wat you know aobut the layout of the area, that door would probably lead to the Temple of Umberlee, or else to a very narrow hallywat into the building, though thats not all that likely. You do not know waht is beyond the darkness, however.

Thanee

First Post
Rahja taps with her foot while looking further down the corridor, staring into the darkness and pondering what might be protected by that...

Remove ads