• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

DM_Matt

First Post
Mithreander said:
Ines looks at the darkness, and strains to hear anything within it or beyond it. Shrugging, finnaly, he says "To the temple, since that's our ultimate destination."

(Reminder of your mission: You had been planning to break into the center building, sabotage the new ships they were building, steale the best one, and using its seige weapons (which are also supposedly new and powerful designs) to destroy the temples. I suppose you can change your strategy, but if you are sticking with that, the route is forward not into the temple of Umberlee.

Thanee

First Post
“I can only guess, that it is behind this darkness... maybe it's actually best if you dispel it, as you said, Elone.”

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines shrugs. "Oh ya, the ship yards. Well, I guess there's no reason to go through the temple then, is there? Okay, lets do this. Can you dispell it? If not, then I'll lead."

Mithreander

Explorer
Recognising the spell, Ines nods and waits for the darkness to disipate. In the meantime, she'll take to the shadows so that if there is anyone or thing beyond the darkeness, she wil not be noticed... hopefully.

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines, seeing nothing happening with the darkness wonders at it. Well, we may just have to go through it. With that thought, she starts to move towards the wall of darkness in it's unnatural presence and starts to proceed through it, listening for anything that may be there. It's probably the best that it could not be displaced, for it would be odvious if the darkness just suddonly disappeared.. She searches the ground in the darkenss for any traps as she moves forward, incase that was the reason for the darkness, as well as any branches in the hall that the darkenss may be potentially hiding.

Remove ads