• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Yay! Found the thread, finally... now All I have to do is read... 3 pages of updates, though the last one looks light on content, so I hope it won't take long. I'll edit this post with a true post once I have figured out where we are.

Ines, looking over the door they came to, and moving to the light from the shadows she had been in, she searches for traps and locks. "Sorry I couldn't help with the grate... I was distracted, but it appears that you did not need me. Perhaps I'll have better luck with the door."

I don't think you're needed at all... more like they're just putting up with you.

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines goes to work on the door, first searching for arcane traps, then macanical, and then tackles the traps she finds. After that, she'll deal with the locking mechinism.

DM_Matt

First Post
Mithreander said:
Ines goes to work on the door, first searching for arcane traps, then macanical, and then tackles the traps she finds. After that, she'll deal with the locking mechinism.

The door is locked but not trapped. It seems to be in good working order and is probably used rather often. Ines opens it, and sees that it does in fact lead into the temple of Umberlee, since the hallways are coated in magiacally-preserved ice depicting storms and tidal waves with sea serpants of various sorts slithering through them.

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines smiles as her picks successfully circumvent the door. She then continues in front of the group, trying to stay in any shadows that are present and search for traps, though she does not expect many, seeing how often this corridor is traveled.

"Where to know?" she asks in a near whisper, wishing for that enchantment the other mage had cast on her previously, so that she did not have to actually make a noise. Oh well, 'if wishes were wings, then even pigs would fly.'

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Erm, that was already done! Nothing to see here... :D
Mith's post right after this is obsolete, too. Doh! Sorry for the confusion! :)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
“So should we check out this temple first? Or try the darkness ahead?”

Rahja concentrates on her Detect Magic spell and looks into the corridor leading to the temple of Umberlee meanwhile.

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines looks at the darkness, and strains to hear anything within it or beyond it. Shrugging, finnaly, he says "To the temple, since that's our ultimate destination."

Remove ads