• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:
"It's not that i dont have money. I have had jobs here and there in the past, just not right now. I like to just relax and enjoy the tranquillity (sp?) of the forest and all of its animals. I mean i am no lazy man, but i am just unemployed and not looking for a job right now. I have defended this fair city many-o-times in the past, and my deeds have been rewarded from that as well."

Rannos glances at the girl every once in a while once he notices her, just to make sure she isnt doing anything tricky. As he talks to the man though, he looks him straight in the eye.

The man extends his hand "My name is Sheuk. I look forward to doing business with you."

He turns to the girl and gestures for her to follow: "Margaret!"
M, in a quiet, scratchy voice: "Yessir."

They lead everyone (except Ravin) into a large back room taht features several other counters that sell different items. On deals in custom-build products, another in larger usiness items, another in firearms and explosives, another in security-related gadgets, and another in golems.

Calim

First Post
"You keep them on site here? Is that not dangerous?"

Ravin asks making mental notes upon the locations of the explosives which outer wall is the closest and the people standing around looking like they work here. Will also examine the ceiling to see if there are any loose places up there in the vicinity of the fireworks.

shaff

First Post
Rannos shakes the mans hand and follows him.

Rannos looks around the room looking for any other hallways or doors that may lead somewhere else. He talks to the man at the same time, "very nice, i can see why u might not want the normal public to see such clerks."

Rannos continues to glance at the girl to make sure she isnt doing anything she isnt supposed to.

He looks at the others, "see anything u like?"

Then he walks over to the custom build booth (ooc: what does he have?)

Tanstaafl

First Post
Mecholithi wanders around the storeroom, looking for entrances/exits and will stop to 'window shop' at any booths that feature armor or weaponry - especially weaponry. She'll also keep an eye on anyone who seems to be acting unusual (ooc: like the girl who's watching Rannos, if M notices her).

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"You keep them on site here? Is that not dangerous?"

Ravin asks making mental notes upon the locations of the explosives which outer wall is the closest and the people standing around looking like they work here. Will also examine the ceiling to see if there are any loose places up there in the vicinity of the fireworks.

The room is not that high, altohugh the ceiling seems secure. you are a good bit inside the building, altouhgh each minishop has a door behind it, apparently to a storeroom, and the fireworks one very well might reach theleft side of the building.

Shuek answers "This place is quite safe. We have many ways of protecting our goods."

DM_Matt

First Post
Tanstaafl said:
Mecholithi wanders around the storeroom, looking for entrances/exits and will stop to 'window shop' at any booths that feature armor or weaponry - especially weaponry. She'll also keep an eye on anyone who seems to be acting unusual (ooc: like the girl who's watching Rannos, if M notices her).

The girl watching Rannos (apparently named Margaret) is obviously not a professional. She seems to be looking over gadgets in the various stores, but she keeps staring back at individuals in the room.

Some of the weaponry is interesting, but most of the weapons are crossbows and guns. She sees some interesting double weapons and multipurpose weapons (rod of lordly might style), and a couple that use a spring-mechanism to grab an oppoment, as well as some reletively typical weapons made out of special materials.

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:
Rannos shakes the mans hand and follows him.

Rannos looks around the room looking for any other hallways or doors that may lead somewhere else. He talks to the man at the same time, "very nice, i can see why u might not want the normal public to see such clerks."

Rannos continues to glance at the girl to make sure she isnt doing anything she isnt supposed to.

He looks at the others, "see anything u like?"

Then he walks over to the custom build booth (ooc: what does he have?)

The custom booth included customizeed items much like the regular ones. Some are gadgets specific to a certain industrial task, some are weapons specifically designed to suit their weilder, there is a golem apparently made to look exactly like a certain person, while still others are build-to-order toys.

Calim

First Post
"Truly? I would hope to not meet my end whilst shopping for a birthday present for my nephew."

Ravin will try and place the room so as to be able to get to it from the outside.

DM_Matt

First Post
UNfortunately I was wrong about the location of the back room in the temple.

What is different is that you traveled down a hall to get to the back room, and rather than each vendor having his own back, there are two large doors and one small one, both leading south. you know that a side enterence, apparently used for freight, is nearby. There is a branch of the hallways that continues beyond the store area.

Last edited:

Remove ads