Age of Mortals - Knights of Solamnia (1st Summer)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
OOC: If you don't mind knowledge checks for the various bits of information that Lord Bethanus spoke about.

Knowledge: Arcane / 4 (Int + 2) 2
Knowledge: History 7 (Int + 2) 5
Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty / 11 (Int + 2) 9
Knowledge: Religion / 11 (Int + 2) 9

Bardic Knowledge: +10

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"It is a sad and worrying story this that you tell us. Now I understand your concern. But you haven't told us yet why you thought you could trust us. Is that because of Lord Shatterstone?"

Tris looks at Aurnia to gauge her reactions too.

OOC: CS has the book arrived yet?

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
The door is answered by a young woman, most certainly not Matelda. She is shorter, and stockier for one. With dark black hair wrapped in a bun, she has a matronly appearance. Her clothes are those of a maid of sorts. Her first words to you are the question, "Pardon, sir, whom do I speak to?"

A hint of a smile eeks its way across his face, a hint of anxiousness to see Matelda perhaps, "You can call me Aerion," he says warmly, pausing. He tries to get a slight peek into the room, whatever anxiousness he had kept inside spilling out while saying with a twist of mirth as if to distract the maid for a moment while he peeks, "although if you wish for a name of more proper accord it's Aerion Turin Aelshien, The Peregrine Knight. I'm a friend of sorts of the Lady Matelda and was wishing for some advice on what to wear to this ball that will be happening shortly this evening."

OOC: Diplomacy +17, Spot +12, Bluff +11

Last edited:

Remove ads