Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I have two, possible three people interested in talking about this so I am starting this thread to let people ask questions and bat character ideas about.

Will put character gene rules in next post but since I have done some pretty crazy things the past couple games I am leaning towards some normal rules for this game.

Interested Parties:

Shayuri
renau1g
Walking Dad
Padreigh - human Inquisitor
GandalfMithrandir - half-elf Ranger
ghostcat - half-elf Ranger
jkason
Lughart - half-orc Wizard
rb780nm - human Fighter
s@squ@tch
fireinthedust - elf Ranger

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Character Gene

Ok pretty straight forward please make characters using the following guidelines:

Ability Scores: 25 pt buy as this will be an adventure of Epic proportions.
Race: Core only
Class: Core and APG only
Skills and Feats: Normal rules - Core and APG only
Traits: Pick two from APG only
Buy Equipment: Roll for starting money (ok I couldn't resist throwing one curve ball.)
Details: Normal

Will use all rules from Core and APG including new favored class options and alternate class features, etc. I will be looking into Hero Points and may try them this game and see what I can do with them.

Dieties will be from the 3.5 PHB and with some help I will convert them to fit Pathfinder rules where needed.

Anything I missed let me know.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Heya! I've always been intrigued by this, but haven't ever had a chance to try it.

What's the starting level?

I'm most interested in a sorceror, or perhapsa summoner if those are approved in the APG.

renau1g

First Post
Must...resist...urge.... but this is my favourite AP from 3.5e...I love undead!

Starting with the 1st adventure? Starting in that mining town?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes we would be starting with the first adventure and working through. The main thing that since this is pbp alot of the "fluff" encounters I will take out to save time and probably be rewarding XP for completion of adventure goals.

The mining town of Diamond Lake, yes that is correct and maybe find the rules to play some Dragon-Chess.

Starting lvl is 1st

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It will be the pantheon from the 3.5 PHB. Age of Worms is heavy into a few of the gods from there and it would be easier to switch them to PF rules than to change all the references and followers in the AP to the PF gods.

So you know Heironeous, Pelor, Kord, Gruumsh, and all the others.

HM

Padreigh

First Post
Pathfinder is always something I am interested in. :)

Since WD stole the Paladin away from me ;): A cleric might be nice (or maybe a Sorcerer, if Shayuri goes for Summoner).

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problems and welcome aboard Padreigh, I know of two more people wishing to probably play.

So if the group starts looking overly large no one worry I could go two teams of 4 with one NPC filling a role. I always like getting the most out of the modules I buy LOL. And being a module it will be easy for me to run.

Right now everyone wishing to play make a tentative character or just let me know you are interested. And if seperate groups need be made I will go that route.

HM

renau1g

First Post
It'll take me a bit, but I've got the hard copies of both Dragon and Dungeon from this time, so while I am taking care of baby I can read about the excellent Diamond Lake, den of corruption, Balaber Smenk (or something like that), the miners who seek refuge in the dens of sins.... ah....I love me some Paizo.

Can rogues Sneak Attack undead in Pathfinder? If they can I may gravitate towards that, a seedy gambler at the local watering hole, trying to bilk hapless miners out of their meager salary...

Remove ads