Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

Padreigh

First Post
No problems and welcome aboard Padreigh, I know of two more people wishing to probably play.

So if the group starts looking overly large no one worry I could go two teams of 4 with one NPC filling a role. I always like getting the most out of the modules I buy LOL. And being a module it will be easy for me to run.

Right now everyone wishing to play make a tentative character or just let me know you are interested. And if seperate groups need be made I will go that route.

HM

I am definitely in. Character will be up on Monday. As to class ... changed my mind again. :)
Cleric or Bard (the Rake variant looks interesting)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
NOTE: Incomplete, I will be finishing it up later. It is a half-elf Ranger fighting with axes because he was a woodsman.
[sblock=OOC]Half-Elf Ranger 1

HP: 12 (10+1 {favored class} +1 {Constitution}
AC: 18 (10+4 {Dexterity} +3 {Studded leather} +1 {Buckler}
STR: 16 (14+2 racial)/16
DEX: 18
CON: 12
INT: 8
WIS: 15
CHA: 8

Fortitude: +3 (2+1 {constitution})
Reflex: +6 (2+4 {Dexterity})
Will: +2 (0+2 {Wisdom})

Attacks:
Dwarven Waraxe +4 (1d10+4)
Handaxe +4 (1d6+1)
Dwarven Waraxe+Handaxe +2/+1 (1d10+2/1d6+1)
Throwing Axe +5 (1d6+3)

Skills:
Handle Animal +3
Heal +6
Perception +6
Stealth +8
Survival +6

Feats:
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Dwarven Waraxe) (Ancestral Arms racial trait)
Two weapon fighting (First Level)

Equipment: Dwarven Waraxe, Handaxe, 2 throwing axes, studded leather, Buckler, Bedroll, Backpack, Winter Blanket, Crowbar, Flint and Steel, Grappling hook, Lamp (Hooded), 2 pitons, 100 ft. Silk rope, Empty sack, shovel, 10 pints of oil, waterskin, whetstone, travelers outfit

total cost: 130 gp, 9 sp, 2 cp, total weight: 100.5 lbs.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
I do love Pathfinder ... no one seems to be picking a rogue. Maybe my engineer-rogue concept (from a now-defunct game, sadly) might work. I heard something about a mining town? Maybe he's a journeyman helping with safety at the mine...?

Walking Dad

First Post
Pathfinder is always something I am interested in. :)

Since WD stole the Paladin away from me ;): A cleric might be nice (or maybe a Sorcerer, if Shayuri goes for Summoner).
If you really want the Paladin, take him. I'm also happy with a bard (arcane duelist) or inquisitor. Cannot promise to finish the character before Monday.

renau1g

First Post
I do love Pathfinder ... no one seems to be picking a rogue. Maybe my engineer-rogue concept (from a now-defunct game, sadly) might work. I heard something about a mining town? Maybe he's a journeyman helping with safety at the mine...?

I'd mentioned rogue, but HM mentioned 2 groups as a possibility. The starting location is Diamond Lake, which is detailed in Dungeon 124. If you can get your hands on this issue, it's an amazing resource, I've mined it for NPC's for my home game.

Quickly - it's a mining town, their iron and silver funnel to the Free City (of Greyhawk). There used to be a lucrative grave robbing business with adventurers with cairns around the area, but that is long ago, it's been decades since the last treasure came up from there however. The miners operate in the hils around the town, the air is recycled and pumped into the mines (seems like a good hook for your engineer).

There's a ton more in there, but I hope that helps.

Padreigh

First Post
Despite WD generous offer. I'll leave the Paladin to him. I finally decided to go for something I have never tried before: the Inquisitor (I have a faible for religious nutcases :) ).

Race: Human Favoured Class: Inquisitor (Additional Spell option)

Level 1 Inquisitor of St. Cuthbert

STR 14 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 12 WIS 16 CHA 13
FORT +5 Ref +3 Will +6
Domain: Protection

Diplomacy 1, Intimidate 1, Knowledge:REligion 1, Knowledge: Nature 1, Perception 1, Stealth 1, Survival 1, Bluff 1

Spells known: 0 - Light, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Acid Splash, Brand
1- Cure Lt. Wounds, Shield of Faith

Traits: Reactionary, Rich Parents

Feats: Shield Focus, Weapon Focus (Heavy Mace)

Masterwork Breastplate, Masterwork Heavy Mace, 228 GPleft (more equipment to follow)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'd mentioned rogue, but HM mentioned 2 groups as a possibility. The starting location is Diamond Lake, which is detailed in Dungeon 124. If you can get your hands on this issue, it's an amazing resource, I've mined it for NPC's for my home game.

Quickly - it's a mining town, their iron and silver funnel to the Free City (of Greyhawk). There used to be a lucrative grave robbing business with adventurers with cairns around the area, but that is long ago, it's been decades since the last treasure came up from there however. The miners operate in the hils around the town, the air is recycled and pumped into the mines (seems like a good hook for your engineer).

There's a ton more in there, but I hope that helps.

I have 123 and 126, 134 and 135, as well as 136, 137, 139 and all thereafter as the only ones near here, but I might get more soon, and I will look for 124.

Remove ads