• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Age of Worms" Hardcover?

delericho

Legend
Ghendar said:
Because Dungeon Adventures contains much more than just the current AP? Seems like a pretty solid incentive to continue buying Dungeon even is a hardback AoW is released.

Yeah, I have the opposite problem - very little incentive to buy the hardcover as I have all the issues.

That said, I really hope Paizo do eventually get the go-ahead and produce a HC, and I hope it's a resounding success. Age of Worms was a brilliant campaign, and it would be a real shame to see it disappear.

GVDammerung

First Post
AoW will be the first 4E adventure and a collaboration between Paizo and Wotc, as in joint resources. 4E will debut and simultaneously there will be a campaign from 1st to 20th Level for it - AoW.

DragonLancer said:
I really would like an AoW hardcover. I have the dungeon issues but its a real pain in the butt to flick through 12 issues for various things. I'm hoping that we'll see it on shelves within the next year.

I doubt that you will see it on shelves within the next year. I remember James stating on the Paizo boards that, even if the AoW hardcover did get approved, it would take a fair while to actually get the project done and out the door due to their heavy workloads.

Olaf the Stout

Finster

First Post
Well this all sucks, that's for sure :(

I have been putting off the purchase of those issues, and waiting for a hardcover version (wich I would snatch up so fast it would boggle the mind). Now, however, I have gone ahead and purchsed the first two of the 12 issues for my group.

I will probably buy all 12 issues in the end, but would still be interested in a harcover book.

crazy_cat

Adventurer
It's been a while. Any new info on whether or not the Age of Worms hardcover is happening?
Nice thread resurrection!

I think its fair to say the hardcover for Age of Worms is even further away than it was thirteen years ago. D&D has moved from 3.5 to 5e, and Paizo have been on Pathfinder for the last ten years and are about to launch their own 2e.

Odds on Paizo/WOTC collaboration and update to a new ruleset? I'm saying low.

Remove ads