Age of Worms - Issue #124 - Does Anyone Have It?

With the prospect of an Age of Worms Hardcover becoming increasingly unlikely, I am looking at buying all 12 issues of Dungeon that have the AoW AP in it. I am able to get all of them except for the first part, Dungeon #124. The only place that I can find this issue is Paizo.

However they want to charge US $15.50 in shipping (almost twice the cost of the actual issue) in order to ship it to Australia. I think this is excessive, considering what I can get a product of a similar weight shipped to me from other US retailers. As a result I am looking elsewhere for this issue.

Does anyone have a copy of Dungeon #124 that they would be willing to sell me? If not, do you know where I might be able to find a copy?

Noble Knight Games does have a second-hand copy available at the moment but unfortunately it is missing the map of Diamond Lake, something that I think is very important to have if I'm going to be running the AP.

Thanks in advance,

Olaf the Stout

Deekin

Adventurer
I have the mag, but not the map that goes with it. It is not all that important to the adventure anyways. Only the first two adventures take place near the town, and I ran both without the map.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Olaf,

While it's currently not on my person, I do a) have the issue and b) I will give you the map of Diamond Lake for free.

You might want to also check out RPGenius.com for maps too.

Also email me for further details about the map and/or the issue.

Festivus

First Post
I am pretty sure I have an extra copy at home Olaf, I will look tonight. Unsure if it has the map or not though. It came when I bought some back issues in bulk on ebay, but I already had that one so I didn't look that closely at it. I have no idea how much it costs to mail a magazine to Australia, but I doubt it's $15.50.

Festivus said:
I am pretty sure I have an extra copy at home Olaf, I will look tonight. Unsure if it has the map or not though. It came when I bought some back issues in bulk on ebay, but I already had that one so I didn't look that closely at it. I have no idea how much it costs to mail a magazine to Australia, but I doubt it's $15.50.

If you have an extra copy that you would be willing to part with that would be great. Nightfall has offered me his map (and possibly the issue (?) but I'm not sure after reading his post). In any case, if it is his only copy of the issue then I would rather he kept it in case he wanted to run the AoW some time in the future. The more people able to spread the AoW love around the better! :)

Olaf the Stout

Festivus

First Post
I got home and checked, I have the magazine, but no map is in it.

Perhaps we could triangulate with the person who had the map and ship once from the US to save postage. I dunno, but send me a private message if interested and lets see if we can work it out somehow so it ends up costing you less than it would have from Paizo.

Remove ads