Age of Worms - Issue #124 - Does Anyone Have It?

Festivus said:
I got home and checked, I have the magazine, but no map is in it.

Perhaps we could triangulate with the person who had the map and ship once from the US to save postage. I dunno, but send me a private message if interested and lets see if we can work it out somehow so it ends up costing you less than it would have from Paizo.

Festivus, I don't have access to instant messaging. I am interested, and I think that we can work something out. Send me an e-mail via EN World.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

grodog

Hero
Was the Diamond Lake map also included in the issue 124 file of maps/illos on Paizo?

I seem to have misplaced all of my copies of Dungeon 124 at the moment, but if things don't work out with the other guys, I should have a copy available to trade, too, Olaf.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Olaf,

Having been down to the Central Markets? There's a guy on Gouger Street (Near the T-Bar and Subway) who often sells used magazines. He often has Dragons issues, but I have seen a few Dungeons there as well.

Sound of Azure said:
Olaf,

Having been down to the Central Markets? There's a guy on Gouger Street (Near the T-Bar and Subway) who often sells used magazines. He often has Dragons issues, but I have seen a few Dungeons there as well.

I'll have a look at lunchtime today.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads