• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Agents of the Gods Q&A

BSF

Explorer
This is the thread for questions regarding the Agents of the Gods campaign. (Yes I decided to change it.) So if you have questions, please post them.

I do have a couple of roles that I am looking for as possibilities in the group. If any of you has a PC concept that seems to be a close fit, I might offer you one of these options. I am looking for some pretty strong characterization. The character of the PC is much more important than mechanical considerations.

So fire away with your questions.

Kultar

First Post
When figuring skill points do I get the first level skill points or just the every level after points when I take my class after the angel race skills?

Also how do I determine the number of ranks I can have in a skill? Do i just add three to the ECL?

BSF

Explorer
Skills, feats, etc are all dependent on HD. If you are interested in playing a race with racial HD, you will need to reference the race type to see what skill points that race receives. This is further exacerbated if you apply a template. Some templates will change out a racial type, others won't.

If you email me with your concept, I could probably offer more direct advice.

Meowzebub

First Post
I just downloaded the Anger of Angels and will start to take a look to see if anything in there fits with what I was going for in case you reject my first idea.

BSF

Explorer
Meowzebub, I meant to send you a brief list of the gods. Did I get that sent to you or did I forget it?

Meowzebub

First Post
I know of the six or so from the narrative. Those you fleshed out a little more in a subsequent email. Not sure if there are more.

Kultar

First Post
O.K. Dave, On our Agents of the Gods characters - are we counting everything as class skills or are we pulling double points for cross class??? Also it looks like my character is going to be level 3 after pulling a 3 point and 7 point hit. What a wuss angel, he better like to drink

BSF

Explorer
Skills are by the book. Sounds like a 6 HD PC. Still not too bad, especially since you should have some decent DR & ER to accompany it.

Kultar

First Post
No, it's only a 3 HD character but I take a 7 hit on the race adjustment also. Mike says I'm supposed to add the 2 together and subtract from 13. Is this right or are we figuring it wrong??

Remove ads