• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AGoT - House Steadfast

Voidrazor

First Post
Osric turns to Aleksyndyr, his voice both velvet and iron, "I trust that by 'mopping up' you do not mean that you are simply putting those who have surrendered to the sword. The health of Caron's men may be useful in futer negotiations."

His voice softens as his eyes shift to Ser Harrick's daughter, "And Viviene, be at ease, though you be a maid, your service and bravery have earned you the right to speak your mind. That said, it would send a dangerous message to contact Renly at this time. I will pen letters to both Stannis and Tywin. Maester Helwyn, you have ravens that know their way to Dragonstone and King's Landing, yes?"

lissilambe

First Post
Viviene glanced at Aleksandyr as he spoke to her, at the same time as she withered from Sir Richard. She swallowed hard and said, "My apologies, Sir Richard. I meant no slight at all."

She gave the briefest of smiles to Sir Allister as he spoke to his friend in terms much more agreeable to him. She always admired the older knight, ever since she met him. She then nodded to Lord Osric when he spoke to her. "You are too kind, my lord. I thank you for your indulgence."

She shifted down a little, so she was closer to Aleksandyr, and said quite softly to him, all the while looking at the unmarked side of his face, "I daresay Sir Richard thinks the latter. I hope it is the former. Either way, it is a necessary combination to do what I suggested." She gave him a weak smile at the jest at her own expense.

Widowmaker

First Post
The mercenary gives Lord Osric a stern look, but one that shows he is being honest. "The men have been ordered not to kill unless they are attacked. So 'No' they are not putting men to the sword. But they will not stand for any defiance."

Aleksandyr looks over at Viviene and gives a quick smile. "I agree. See me after the meeting."

Ser Allister nods at the mention of sending ravens. Ser Richard and Septa Sarah sit silent.

lissilambe

First Post
Viviene swallowed and nodded. "Very well." She turned back to look at the rest of the room, unsure of what to offer. She glanced towards Septa Sarah and then over to her grandfather.

Voidrazor

First Post
Osric nods at the Mercenary captains explanation, evidently satisfied.

"Cousin", the young lord says, turning to Jonas, "I need you to scout as well as Viviene for Aaron's return. Sarah, I would like you to choose servants to begin foraging the forest. Ser Stark, will lead a small detail of Aleksyndr's men to protect them. Maester Helwyn, Ser Allister, and I shall begin the preparation of defenses. After that is underway, Aleksyndr and I will join Ser Tirron, who shall bring a proposal of sorts to the surrounding farmers. Lastly Ser Rickard, I need you obtain what foodstuffs you can from Highgarden."

Osric once again regards each of those assembled, "If there are any objections, speak now. I assure you such complaints will find a considerably chillier reception once plans are underway."

Enforcer

Explorer
"As you wish. Viviene, you are likely more familiar with the area than I, please lead the way," Jonas says, smiling at Viviene with what he hopes will be taken as respect. Jonas barely knows Ser Harrick's granddaughter, but likes Ser Harrick, so he hopes to become friends with Viviene as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads