• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aha! Look at ME! *twang*

shinmizu

First Post
Toss a skillet in the air, aim at the skillet, and be amused as your arrow ricochets from the skillet to the foe's nose.

If you're really awesome, then you'll be able to ricochet your arrows off of water. Or even clouds.

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
I somehow feel as if I've made my point, so to speak... whilst simultaneously re-learning a valuable lesson. I had intended to house-rule it to melee only... now I might simply ask my players how they intend to handle it, and see what happens. If it doesn't make sense, I'll address it on a case-by-case basis. They frequently surprise me with how creative they can be.

We shall see...

C_M2008

First Post
shinmizu said:
Toss a skillet in the air, aim at the skillet, and be amused as your arrow ricochets from the skillet to the foe's nose.

If you're really awesome, then you'll be able to ricochet your arrows off of water. Or even clouds.

Your bolts shall be fired with such skill they will riccochet off thoughts.

Remove ads