EN World airwalkrr is ill

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry to drop off for a while there guys. On top of the holidays and not having as much internet access, I recently came down with pneumonia. I will get around to catching up with my games when I am feeling better. Just wanted to leave a note here to let you know I'm alive and around, just not feeling well and need some recovery time.

doghead

thotd
Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Glad to hear that you are getting better.

As for New-Moania, Shayuri knows what he is talking about, having suffered a self confessed bout of it himself recently. Fortunately, he has recovered.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
since part of my recovery is from dud bowl gnu moania, I understand and will let you get by THIS time!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I was slowly improving but then I came down with a stomach bug a week ago which put me back in bed. Well I got up and around to run some errands today. I am still feeling fairly wiped most of the days, but I am doing a good bit better. I can't promise anything but I will try to catch up on my games tonight if I don't nod off early.

Remove ads