Airwalkrr's 4e Game OOC - Suspended Indefinitely

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've created an Obsidian Portal site. It doesn't have a lot of details just yet, but I will update it periodically. Right now, I can direct you to the combat rules. We are about to begin our first battle.

drothgery

First Post
I put a 'skill summary' post in the RG thread. Given how many skill challenges we've had so far, I thought it might be useful (though from Lia's perspective, she's mostly either clearly the best in the party or really sucks). http://www.enworld.org/forum/5506073-post6.html

This chart is based on the character sheets in the RG thread, and does not reflect any bonuses or penalties not calculated there; for Kwal, I had to calculate his cross-class skills.

Insight

Adventurer
Hey, I wanted to wish you guys good luck with this game. Looks like you've got a few PBP vets in here.

If you ever need an alt or anything, let me know!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That's a pretty useful summary, drothgery. Thanks for doing that.

Insight, I might be able to take you on as a 5th player as soon as we are finished with chapter 1. I'm structuring things so that each chapter should work out to be one level of advancement for characters and allow for a short break of a few days or more in between. It will probably be several weeks or a couple months before we finish this chapter though, even if we continue at this brisk pace. We are about 40% of the way through.

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
So this game is ... no longer recruiting at this time... :(

I like the world idea and the custom religions you created. Really cool. Just wanted to tell you that. :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Why, thank you for the compliment, Stacie GmrGrl. If you are interested in playing, then keep your eye on the IC thread and this one. Once we get near the end of chapter 1 I will be willing to do some recruiting for when I start up chapter 2. I will probably limit the game to five players though. That is the about the most I want to handle.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I want to get some more info from Walking Dad and Voda Vosa on their family. How many other siblings do they have? What are their ages? Who are their parents? Are their parents still alive? I'd like some details because I want some ways to work them into the story.

I'll get to Lia and Krawlinstar eventually too. Krawlinstar already gave me a pretty good hook and I've got a plan for that. I'll get some details for Lia later, but you can start thinking about some interesting hooks for Lia whenever you like.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I would say, a sister, who stayed in the farm house, she's much younger, both parents live, 20 years more than the twin brothers.

Almightyfoon

First Post
Hi, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm very much enjoying reading the adventure, you guys are pro's at this. If you ever get an opening (I know there are two people who already expressed interest) let me know! Definitely going to keep reading either way.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hi, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm very much enjoying reading the adventure, you guys are pro's at this. If you ever get an opening (I know there are two people who already expressed interest) let me know! Definitely going to keep reading either way.

Thanks man!:cool:

Remove ads