Airwalkrr's 4e Game OOC - Suspended Indefinitely

Rathan

First Post
I almost asked if you had openings Air... but it looks like there are already people expressing interest... so I'll just have to watch for now...

Walking Dad

First Post
So, what do we do in the IC thread? Erik isn't wounded and his 1 used encounter power isn't that game shaking that he really needs a rest, but I will do what the others suggest.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Okay, I guess you guys are confused.

After the fight with the tieflings you all had time for a short rest. I assume all of you recharged your encounter powers and spent any healing surges you needed to. After interrogating the woman who confessed to being a forger for Darok and a mysterious woman whom you know little about you decided to try to find Darok. So you were headed upstairs and found his office, the door of which was warded by a trap which you didn't spot. Krawlinstar set off the trap. Lia and Krawlinstar were in it and took some damage. But they got out of the area of the trap and saved against ongoing damage so they are fine, but wounded.

Now you need to decide how to handle a couple of things:
1) How to heal Lia and Krawlinstar. Both are bloodied. It would be unwise to proceed without healing. You don't have time for another short rest. What you do have are a couple potions and Krawlinstar's healing word which can be used twice before requiring a short rest. You could also use second wind if you want, but remember you will need a short rest before you get that back, thus, if a combat begins again soon it won't be available for use at that time. The City Watch is nearby. It seems your activities in the Silver Mantle Company have alerted them.
2) Where to go from here. You could enter Darok's office, but there is still an active trap there. It needs to be disabled or destroyed (or you could all just run through it and take the damage). Other than Darok's office, you don't know where he might be. You could just ignore his office and go poking around one of the two warehouses around the Silver Mantle Company (one for stabling and animal goods and another for dry goods and munitions), but again, time is of the essence. The Watch is just around the corner.

You don't have any incriminating evidence yet, just the testimony of a single woman, who might decide to change her tune once the Watch shows up. The presence of tieflings is suspicious in Geora, but not altogether unexplainable; they could just be mercenaries. You really don't have any reason to visit any of the warehouses, not yet at least. You ought to find some way into Darok's office. Everything points there at the moment.

drothgery

First Post
Erm... although I frequently post on weekends in PBP games, that's somewhat unusual. I wouldn't worry about player confusion until tomorrow.

Walking Dad

First Post
Can you use the below picture for Erik on the maps?

270511140027_human-mage.jpg

Remove ads