Airwalkrr's 4e Game OOC - Suspended Indefinitely

airwalkrr

Adventurer
True that. The group does lack a dedicated socialite. Not that it is entirely necessary. I've built the encounters with your groups' strengths and weaknesses in mind, but it never hurts to be well-rounded.

Shayuri

First Post
Weeeeeeeeell lets see.

A striker, who has skills, and some charisma.

That says rogue, assassin, or sorceror to me...possibly an avenger.

I've plenty of experience with those classes (not avengers), so there should be few to no hiccups in creation or execution.

I have an odd posh to play a changeling Executioner...if changelings are allowed. Let me pop back and look at the sources again...

-- Alrighty, I see you've got the core books. Changelings are in the MM as "doppelgangers," though they were spruced up a little with the Eberron books (given an encounter racial power basically is the only difference). I notice your mention of races other than human being unusual, so it's no biggy to me if you'd rather a more conventional choice of race. :)

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As long as you can find a way to send me a scan of the pages containing the pertinent rules you wish to use (I prefer a scan, not a transcription), you can play whatever you like from whatever book you like. I'm not soliciting whole pdfs or anything. I just need to see the rules as they appear in the book like you would be able to show me if we were sitting at the same table together. I will PM you my email address.

Shayuri

First Post
Not entirely done, but just so you guys know I haven't forgot, and to let me finish up from locations other than home...

Name:
Class: Executioner 2
Alignment: Unaligned
Race: Changeling
Size: Medium
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Exp: 0

Abilities
Str: 11 [0], Dex: 18 [+4], Wis: 12 [+1]
Con: 13 [+1], Int: 10 [+0], Cha: 16 [+3]

Hit Points: 25 Bloodied: 12
Healing Surges: 8/day Healing Surge hp gained :6 HP per level: 4
Action Points: 1
Speed: 6 squares

Armour Class: 18 (10 + 4 Dex + 1 level)
Fortitude Defence: 12
Reflex Defence: 16
Will Defence: 13
Initiative: +4

Trained Skills:
Stealth
Acrobatics
Bluff
Perception
Thievery

Languages: Common,

Feats:

Race Traits:
+2 charisma, +2 dex or int
+2 Bluff, +2 insight
Shapechanger type
Mental Defense (+1 Will)
Changeling Disguise power
Changeling Trick power

Class Abilities:
Proficiencies - Simple 1hand melee, Military 1hand melee, garrote, blowgun, shortbow, bola, simple ranged
Cloth, leather armor, Ki foci
Versatile Defense: Two Weapon Defense
Attack Finesse
Guild Attacks: Red Scales
Assassin's Strike
Quick Swap
Poison Use

At-Will
Garrote Strangle
Poisoned Dagger
Quick Lunge
Melee Basic Attack, +6, 1d8+5
Ranged Basic Attack
Changeling Disguise

Encounter
Assassin's Strike
Changeling Trick
Distracting Illusion

Daily

Gear
Weapon
Rapier
Dagger
Shortbow

Armor
Leather armor

Implement

Waist

Mundane
2 belt pouches, 2gp, 1lb
Waterskin, 1gp, 4lbs
Dagger, 1gp, 1lb

Money:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Looks like you have enough to start with. If you'd like you can begin joining us in the IC thread as soon as you feel comfortable enough in being caught up in the story. We will just ret-con the story to assume you've been with the group since the beginning of chapter 2. How your group got together can be discussed OOC or we can just leave it unexplained. Post to the RG as soon as you are done and be sure to provide transcriptions on your character sheet of any abilities not found in the PH.

Last edited:

Remove ads