• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Greyhawk D&D 3.5 - Maure Castle OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
It is very much a manufactured dungeon. It might have been carved out of a natural cavern at one point, but the walls and ceiling that you have seen so far are all of high-quality masonry.

Vertexx69

First Post
Yah Roshan is male. I've been doing so much with my LEB character "Rohna" that the pronoun got stuck in my head :angel: Ulan his mount however, is female.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm going to need to take a break from EN World pbp games for about a month. I'm still getting adjusted to a new job and EN World hasn't been that reliable for me lately (long load times and such). It just seems like a chore to update my games. I will return when I get used to my new schedule and pick up with the games I am running where they left off. As for games I am playing, if the GMs would kindly put my characters into some sort of stasis (or let them temporarily fade into the background) I would appreciate it. See you all soon!

Remove ads