Airwalkrr's Greyhawk D&D 3.5 - Maure Castle OOC

Thanee

First Post
Especially against magical traps, which I assume we will encounter quite a few of, the warlock's dispel-at-will is quite awesome. :)

Bye
Thanee

Rathan

First Post
Not sure it would tell me much but would an knowledge (arcana) check tell me anything about the demon-handed man at all Air?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Feel free to roll checks in the thread any time you think they might apply. Even if I decide they don't, it doesn't hurt. Be sure to state the purpose for the roll, otherwise you won't get anything (except perhaps a crass reply that "you are knowledgeable in (subskill)"). e.g. Knowledge (arcana): to identify the demon-handed man XX (where XX is the link to your roll).

Vertexx69

First Post
Hey Voda, just wondering why you changed your speech color from Lime to a non approved burnt umber that is very close to the dark orange I claimed?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have battlemaps prepared for all the tactical encounters within Maure Castle. However, the majority of time you are going to have to use your imagination. Feel free to draw out your own maps as you progress along in order to help you find your way. Name rooms and locations however you wish, as in most cases I will assume you are able to quickly find your way to places you have been unless unusual circumstance persist that might make finding your way difficult (in which event I will inform your of such circumstances with an OOC notation).

Vertexx69

First Post
As for marching order, I was thinking of standard rogue<<<tank<<cleric* with the lock either bringing up the rear or flying above whenever able. Anyone have something else in mind?

* each < 5 or 10ft of space

airwalkrr

Adventurer
It might also be a good idea to select a party leader, someone who ultimately decides the direction the party will head, group actions the party will take (like when to rest/retreat) and so forth. Discussion of options and the "democratic method" take much longer in pbp. This can be anyone who wants to do the job. It doesn't have to be the person with the highest Charisma or anything like that. Just someone to make decisions that move the story a little bit faster.

Remove ads