• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

Slept from 4:30 to 6 then fell asleep until 7am. Just printed out building floor maps. Pack, shaower and head out. See ya in about 1 1/2 hours.

I wanted to take the time out to apoligize for being so late on Saturday. I was suspose to run the Xen'drik game.

Between a late start which should have gotten me to the store right at 10:00 then somehow ending up on 9W I got royally lost. Further, I made the mistake of using Pearl Street to get back to 90.... it doesn't connect directly :\ . I arrived at 11:50.

I deeply apoligize but as the guys said there... I'm all set for the next Game Day. ;)

Hope everyone still had a good time.

good to know. I did also though I crawled the last few miles being so tired. I am starting to think my game would have sucked anyway because of how disoriented I was. My days of staying up all night seem to be over.... :\

guedo79

Explorer
Thanks everyone for coming and sorry about all the craziness. Hopefully everyone had fun.

No hard feelings mega. How do you normally drive up to ZP? Maybe there is a simpler way?

PJ-Mason

First Post
A 50/50 split on Gas Money for 300+ miles round trip - $20
Breakfast, 4 Slices of Pizza, and a Arizona Iced Tea - $11
Getting to meet a whole bunch of fun gamers and playing 3 games i've never played before - Priceless! :D

I had a lot of fun. It was a little crazy, but that seemed to add to the fun. I almost offered to run a game when a couple fell through. But all i had on me were octaNe and Cold City. I had just read OctaNe on the way up and haven't actually run a Cold City game yet, however. :) Maybe next time.

I'm definitely up for a rematch. (next time Jeffort's galactic accountant's horde will be crushed by my Space Hippies!! :mad: ).

Thanks for a cool time, you guys!

guedo79 said:
Thanks everyone for coming and sorry about all the craziness. Hopefully everyone had fun.

No hard feelings mega. How do you normally drive up to ZP? Maybe there is a simpler way?

After getting the scenic tour of Albany, I will go Vt 9 to NY 7 to Troy, 787 to 90 and then cross over to Central. I didn't think Central had a very direct connection to 787. Now I know better.

Stopped by the Bennington card / video shop that is experimenting on DnD and he has interest in doing a Bennington Gameday. Biggest issue is space. More on that when I know more myself.

Woas

First Post
Good times. I look foward to the next one as always.

Sorry if that Civilization: The Board game wasn't as hot as I remembered it to be. I guess you live and learn eh? :)

guedo79

Explorer
Anyone want to play the "Pick the Next Date" game?

I'm looking to do things after August. So Sept. 1st, 8th, or the 22nd. The 15th is Larkfest. Any preferences or opinions?

On a similar note, How are you feeling, Zweihänder? Back to the land of the living?

Remove ads