• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

guedo79

Explorer
Piratecat said:
We ship in March - so I'll be in crunch mode, working weekends. Have fun for me!

Oooooo. What'cha shipping PC? DMy goodness? PC Willies? A big bad DS game?

Like Zweihänder said I'm going to run an Exalted game. I'm still working on a blurb and should have more details in a week or so. I have no preference if it is morning or afternoon.

I'll toss out an email to anyone I think that might want to come play. :D

scholar

First Post
hey, if I can request a morning slot, that would be excellent... but if you need me in the afternoon, I can adjust.... and I was going to ask to borrow pimp in the afternoon, then I remembered, I own a couple of decks of it :p anyway back to the regularly scheduled post
anyway
"BENEATH THE BLADE OF SWORD MOUNTAIN"
it takes place before the episode the dragon's graveyard, and yes, it is the adventure that comes with the cartoon box set... with a few possible... "embelishments" on my part....

spots open include
Hank, the Ranger
Eric, the Cavalier
Diana the Acrobat
Presto, the Magician
Sheila, the Thief
Bobby, the Barbarian
and
Uni... the, uh, unicorn(yeah, they were creative with their naming schemes:)
characters provided of course, and I am proud to fulfil this gameday's saturday morning cartoon slot, since it is a good tradition that we should continue:)
j

Last edited:

Remove ads