• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

I'm going to go with the Eberron game. Based on the weather focast for tommorrow (24 inches!) I will most likely have some time to work on it tommorrow.

Zweihänder

First Post
Sorry if I seemed I was not paying attention to this. As far as games go... I need to update the original post, but we have the 7 games that we need. I'll get that all twiddled. If this additional person really wants to run one, we could use a back-up DM, since... well, cancellations are inevitable.

guedo79

Explorer
Please add:

a D&D 3.5 adventure run by Invaladuser for the back up game.

I emailed him today to see if he has an adventure name.

Zweihänder

First Post
Sign-ups are open. I'm still waiting on info for your game, guedo, and also the board games that JeffOrt was going to run.

Furthermore, it seems I fail at Fireworks even more thoroughly than I had remembered. My best attempt at an icon looks like a seizure had by a third-grader.

guedo79

Explorer
I just need to figure out how to squish my ideas into a blurb. I'll hopefully have something this afternoon.

I updated the webpage.

JeffOrt is going to be running Order of the Stick the board game.

I threw this together during my lunch break.
AGD7.jpg

Do you like?

I'll have a finished flyer in the next few days.

Zweihänder

First Post
Alright, I'll get those all updated.

And, yes, I like indeed! That is perfect!

I feel kind of bad, though. This was supposed to be a chance for you to take a step back from AGD, and you're still doing the hard stuff...

guedo79

Explorer
The logos are fun to make. Truthfully we don't really need one every time.

You are doing fine. Just try and keep up with the player sign up and do your best to get people to come.

Edit: My Exalted game can take 4 to 5 players.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
To Quoteith the JeffOrt:

Just to let you know, there can be up to 6 players for OOTS, so you can bump the number of slots to 5 if you'd like. I think I'd like to try that Beneath the Blade of Sword Mountain if characters are provided. Thanks for the good news!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads