• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

Zweihänder

First Post
megamania said:
Assuming my scheldule allows for it I will gladly run another Eberron adventure.

FABULOUS!

I look forward to confirmation!

I was in the one you ran last Gameday, and... it was just great. Curse the whole running-out-of-time thing! I totally would've beaten the giant pile of organs that was about to maim/kill/rape me!

...yeah...

Paka

Explorer
I'm only three hours away, so I just might be able to pull this.

Let me check my schedule and make certain that weekend's free.

Zweihänder said:
FABULOUS!

I look forward to confirmation!

I was in the one you ran last Gameday, and... it was just great. Curse the whole running-out-of-time thing! I totally would've beaten the giant pile of organs that was about to maim/kill/rape me!

...yeah...

I don't know if you remember my saying it, but the group I run Eberron for is just now finally getting there. The buggers seem to be avoiding the ruins themselves however. They are checking out the "back door" now however.

They got to fight four T-Rex 1/2 Dragons with the Far Realm template added on them. It was a total blast.

The whole fog and twilight thing has them spooked still also.

WOAH-HOOOO!

I'm in. The 10th is a day the wife has off so I can go. Eberron for sure. I have a few ideas I'll give details once I decide.

uh-oh.... Unhallowed comes out then.... you'll have figures.....

XEN’ DRIK: THE CHAOS EFFECT
You have been exploring deep into the jungles of the Xen’drik for the past week. You have seen everything. Mysterious drow, Huge Dinosaurs, Civilized Giants but what is happening around you now can not be explained in mere words. You can fight it, you can study it or you can try to talk to it but there is no way to escape it- THE CHAOS EFFECT!

Events from the failed expedition done last September has come back to haunt everyone as the Chaos Effect is released into the unexpecting world. 6 players of level 10 PCs. Characters will be supplied.

THE ADVENTURERS DISASSEMBLED!
They look like characters you may have seen before but these Adventurers are something new. You can play The Captain, Iron Knight, War Hulk or any of the other members of the Adventurers as they face something new. The Awakened Golem known only as Ultron!

High Level / Epic Level DnD meets Superhero comics. Characters to be supplied by DM. 4 players Comic book knowledge is not required to play.

oh yeah. 2 games.

Ack.

I was just informed the kids have something going on at the school that night so I can only run one game and that's in the morning.

I leave it up to you guys on which one to run. Just let me know by Friday the 16th so I can finish up whichever one it is.

Eberron or Epic Heroes

guedo79

Explorer
I'd say go with what you love (eberron) but we don't see too many high level games so it's a toss up really.

I know, I'm not much help.

Winding Road

First Post
Here's my summary, as promised. Zwei, I don't care if I'm morning or afternoon. Put me wherever you need me.

Wings, Tails, and Tentacles, Oh My!

When you fell unconscious, you and your party had just been taken captive by Dr. Albrecht, the crazy wizard you were hunting. Now you're waking up, and you're fairly certain something's gone wrong. After all, you're fairly sure the cleric didn't have bat wings before, and the rogue didn't have a tail. And you're absolutely certain you have more limbs then you started with!

D&D 3.5, some experience with the system requested. Characters are 6th level with added templates, supplied by the DM. Made for 3-6 players.

Winding Road said:
Wings, Tails, and Tentacles, Oh My!

... and you're fairly certain something's gone wrong. After all, you're fairly sure the cleric didn't have bat wings before, and the rogue didn't have a tail. And you're absolutely certain you have more limbs then you started with!

D&D 3.5, some experience with the system requested. Characters are 6th level with added templates, supplied by the DM. Made for 3-6 players.

That is just so wrong. Too bad I can't stay. This sounds like a fun one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads