• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VIII - Sept. 22

peerwon

First Post
Actually the games with my sister, idkrowe, are not full since her birthday party got moved to this Saturday so she can't come to gameday. also my slot in the iron heroes game is up to an early-comer, since I'm going to be about an hour or so late, but if there's still room when i get there I'd still love to do it.

Dire Wolf

First Post
Are there any post game day dinner plans? I did a "thread search" on dinner and it came back with nothing but I know I've heard rumors of some sort of dinner plans. Are they super secret?

guedo79

Explorer
I have only heard dark whispers about some kind of after dinner food eating event. If anyway has made any real plans I've been in the dark too.

So I'm guessing we'll most likely do something but I'm not sure what. I'm not sure how many people would be interested. If we get a number of people that would like to I could see about places and reservations.

Woas

First Post
I usually hit up West Gate diner afterwards, which is about 5 minutes down (south) Central Ave towards Albany. And from what I hear on the local radio stations its newly renovated with FLAT SCREEN TVS!!!!

PS/Edit: Apparently this place is called the Gateway Diner. I've always known it as West Gate Diner.. so, just so there is no confusion.

orchid blossom

Explorer
Woas said:
I usually hit up West Gate diner afterwards, which is about 5 minutes down (south) Central Ave towards Albany. And from what I hear on the local radio stations its newly renovated with FLAT SCREEN TVS!!!!

PS/Edit: Apparently this place is called the Gateway Diner. I've always known it as West Gate Diner.. so, just so there is no confusion.

I have eaten there. I was frightened. This was of course several years ago before the renovation.

I was the one who started talk of dinner, as there are a couple birthdays in close proximity to the game day. I had been considering the 99 Restaurant and Bar, Smokey Bones, or TGI Friday's. The problem with TGI is that since they renovated it's really loud in there and hard to hear anyone talking.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
I'll have a fair bit of driving to get KahunaBurger back home to the Meatball before her Hubby turns into a pumpkin, so I doubt we will be able to stay for dinner.
:\

Remove ads