Albany Gameday XI - April 18th

John Crichton

First Post
:(

All, I'm really sorry but due to work I can't make it. I'll bring the Ghostbusters game to a future gameday since there seems to be lots of interest.

:(

peerwon

First Post
there still isn't much that really catches my eye in the afternoon, but i was thinking of bringing my magic cards and taking on all challengers. alternately a magic draft, but it'd be Buy-your-own-Boosters. if anyone's interested we could turn that into an afternoon slot.

Last edited:

peerwon

First Post
there still isn't much that really catches my eye in the afternoon, but i was thinking of bringing my magic cards and taking on all challengers. alternately a magic draft, but it'd be Buy-your-own-Boosters. if anyone's interested we could turn that into an afternoon slot.

guedo79

Explorer
okay. I need new game choices for:
Yttrai
Smilodon
Sir Osis of Liver

For those that may not know Og(Firefly Games)

You are a caveman. You know those cavemen who invented fire, the wheel, and civilization? You're not that kind of caveman.

Overcome dinosaurs, saber-tooth tigers, and your own stupidity in the latest evolution of Og, the caveman comedy classic created by Wingnut Games. Fully redesigned by Robin D. Laws, this licensed new edition streamlines the rules but keeps all the laughs. Featuring art by "Kevin & Kell" creator Bill Holbrook and Ramsey Hong, Og is a fast, funny game for players of all ages.

I was scheduled to work, but i managed to get my shift covered so I'll be there.

Yay!

Well, put me down for Og in the afternoon then.

Done.

You should come play Og. I guarantee it will be a good time. I'll even bring my magic cards to play if we have time.

We did a magic tournament once. It was fun and a little crazy but it was organized by someone else so I'm not sure how much demand there is or isn't.

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
You should come play Og. I guarantee it will be a good time.

You dirty Og pusher.

Character sheets are printed and ready, player aids are printed, adversary cheat sheet is ready to be printed, minis need to be sorted, and a map needs to be drawn on the grid paper. It's all going according to plan. Ewok carnage shall follow.

peerwon

First Post
You should come play Og. I guarantee it will be a good time. I'll even bring my magic cards to play if we have time.
tell you what i'll make my afternoon desicion at zombie planet. i'm still not really swayed by the afternoon's current line up, i may actually only come for the morning. it'll be a surprise.

Remove ads